Thread: Cloth All In One's

Default Cloth All In One's

So, I am looking into getting a cloth all in one..does anybody have any recommendations as to where to get them and like what i should look into for sizing.

Basically im looking for any suggestions as to getting one.

edit...even though this is started and what not...guess I didn't search well enough. I am still looking for ideas. I believe I am going to get some cloth and stuff...
    Last edited by moocow; 26-Jul-2009 at 19:42.

Don't buy an all-in one. They leak horribly... plus they are a pain to wash and dry. If you want cloth you will need a properly fitting cloth diaper and separate plastic panties.

All that said... LuvsGurl sews some great fitted cloth diapers... available in a number of patterns... for a good price.

Please take a look at her shop (SecretRoom on Etsy - SecretRoom Creations) a few members here have ordered from her and are most pleased with the product.

Special orders are available.

another place that i got my cloth from was Welcome to Gabbys i got some really good stuff on there but unfortunately i ordered medium cloth and they are way to big on me, but just be careful on what size you order and they do ship discretely

Another place on etsy is nevergrowup, they are very affordable at 15 dollars, I bought about 6 but haven't had time to wear them.

I got a Kennicare AIO off ebay last year and they su*k!!! Like Darkfinn mentioned they leak, are hard to wash and the water proof stuff didn't last a half dozen washings. Now there just cloth fitteds.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Another place on etsy is nevergrowup, they are very affordable at 15 dollars, I bought about 6 but haven't had time to wear them.
    do you have a link or something?

wish me luck. Just ordered these

Babykins: KINS Adult Velcro Cotton Diaper

Along with some plastic pants and some stuffers.
    Last edited by moocow; 27-Jul-2009 at 01:53.