Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default is an adult-only this thread doesn't belong into the Teenbaby forum...moved to AdultBaby-forum!

Please explain "what happened"

Is the site down... etc?

I don't ever go there b/c it is majority french.

Wait, is not in french, you must be thinking of something else. Anyways if you go to the link, there is a short explanation as to why the site is down. Apparently they has some issues so they shut it down to work on the issues of the site and re-vamp the site in a new Beta form.. Should be interesting if and when they get the new site up running

ABY being down is no great loss to the diaper world, there are plenty of better diaper sites.

I disagree B, it is one of the better sites in my opinion.

I heard that it crashed, when will it be up?

from what i have hurd from another site i am on it that they have crashed and in the prosses or rebuilding it right now, they havent given a decaffeinate time when it may be back up but they are working on rebuilding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    I disagree B, it is one of the better sites in my opinion.

I heard that it crashed, when will it be up?
    From what I heard it might not be up.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    From what I heard it might not be up.
    Thats what I heard as well.

From the site owner.

"Due to a series of catastrophic events, is offline for a while.

Fear not, we are rebuilding. And yes, I mean *re* building. From the ground up. And, as before, with the strength of this community, we will return... Bigger and better than ever. started a long time ago as a fun idea I just kinda had, and grew into the world's biggest and best AB community, and I believe it will happen again. Sometimes empires need to fall before they truly rise... So I'm thinking of this as a new beginning.

At this time, we do not have a date for our re-launch. The new and improved site I promised a while ago has (obviously) taken longer than I expected, and we've still got a lot of work to do. If you have skills in web programming (especially in PHP) please contact me.

To create a site of this size, it takes a lot of work, and a lot of support. If this site is something important to you, please lend a hand in any way you can. Donations are gladly accepted, as it's gonna take quite a bit to make this happen.

I appreciate your continued support, and I promise we'll be back as soon as we can.

To keep up to date with what's happening, please sign up here: relaunch

Meh, no big loss for me. ABY's response to the rumours of shutting down and fanciful promises of updates was on the news page for atleast a year or more. Maybe this will light a fire under the operators ass to actually come through with some work on the site.