Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fear of waking up late?

Default Fear of waking up late?

Does anyone else get this sometimes? Like if I know I need to get up for something, like work and i wake up like an hour before i have too, i will sleep for 5 minutes and wake up repeating this. Does this happen to many people?

Sounds like my usual morning. I cant ever get to sleep at night, so I am pretty much always dragging around in the morning.

I used to, but then I honed my "skills" and now I can wake myself up at any exact time, give or take five minutes. At night, before i go to sleep, i'll tell myself "wake up at 8AM" and I do every time.

I did that the night before I took my SAT's....>< Horrible sleep I got that night, when I needed a good night's sleep the most too. I think it's just your mind is running too much and keeping you up every few minutes.

I think that happens to everyone untill they get a routene down to where the body know when to wake.

I worked like 6 to 8 months a year and when my work year started I had trouble getting regulated, but after a while I just became automatic I got up at 4:15 every morning.

Same thing happend when I got laid off for the year I had to break myself of getting up early a little at a time.

I'm always scared i won't wake up for something important... I end up setting my alarm like 30 minutes early then throw the volume all the way up.

This happens to me all the time, I've learned over the years to just get up and out of bed when it happens. If I try and go back to be, I've noticed that when the alarm goes off, I'm super tired and and crabby the rest of the day

i do it all the time when i working, and even on my days off it happens when i tri and sleep in, my mind has just become so use to waking up that early in the morning now that it's just natural, i just never like waking up at 5:30 on a sunday morning..