Thread: Is it worth it?

Smile Is it worth it?

Hi there,
    I have several Kendall Lille Supreme diapers but was wondering if it was worth getting some drynites to wear occasionally out in public. What do you think?

Sure! It's good to have a variety depending on your mood or needs at the time. I have super diapers like bambinos/Abena, Thinner diapers like Depends, Medium diapers, small diapers, baby diapers, pull-ups etc. There is no 1 right diaper for every person and every situation.

Drynites/Goodnites are a good discreet product to wear out in public... especially if you are thin enough that they actually still fit you.

They are very thin and discreet to wear. They would be a good choice for going out. And they aren't that bad for the wallet. Do Drynites still fit you?

I'm not too sure. i'll have to look up sizes and gett back to you

I've just been on the answers wiki and seen the sleep-shorts version. are these just as good if you remove the cloth of the shorts, as the normal pants?
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Jul-2009 at 15:35. Reason: merging posts

hi again guys, i've been on my hols for a week so haven't been able to post.

I'm going to go to tesco on friday morning to get some drynites and as soon as i buy them (on the self-service till), I'm going to go to the toilets and put one on. So what sort of clothes should i wear ( i know they are quite thin until wet and i'm not sure if i'm going to wet yet)? I'm gonna wear a long jacket thing but should i wear jeans, tracksuit bottoms or 3/4 lengths?

You could wear skin tight jeans and I don't think anyone will notice.