Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New pup on the block

Default New pup on the block

hello, my name is sulli, im an arctic white wolf with blue fur, not white, 2 years old babyfur, yes i wear, yes i got a few baby things. also have an adult fursona of the same animal, a furend sent me a like to this sit and i been browsing around for the last bit.

im into computers, electronics RP, RPG, loud music weather it be classical music or rock, i cross stitch on the side and love mind puzzles. i enjoy long walks, water falls and a good movie snuggling close to my papa with bottle of paci, and padding of course.

welcome ^^ glad to see another from the arctic side ;D *ish a arctic fox* ^^ drop by the IRC if you're interested in talking to a buncha friendly/crazy people x3

Quote Originally Posted by Sila View Post
    welcome ^^ glad to see another from the arctic side ;D *ish a arctic fox* ^^ drop by the IRC if you're interested in talking to a buncha friendly/crazy people x3
    *deleted as applicable*

Welcome! ^_^

*huggles* YaY! another arctic wolf. lol welcome to ADISC sulli

Hey Sulli I think i already know who you are , I'm not really in a position to welcome you since i'm pretty new myself, but welcome :P

smiles wagging happily, thanks for all the welcomes. yes i am on a few other sites, some i dont go to anymore for some reason or another and some i just watch. "giggles" but you many know me form somewhere, i wont hind anywhere for long,

Quote Originally Posted by BluTack View Post
    I hope your house trained. :P
    diapers eliminate the need for puppy training, though! XD

Quote Originally Posted by SulliLan View Post
    hello, my name is sulli, im an arctic white wolf with blue fur, not white, 2 years old babyfur, yes i wear, yes i got a few baby things. also have an adult fursona of the same animal, a furend sent me a like to this sit and i been browsing around for the last bit.

im into computers, electronics RP, RPG, loud music weather it be classical music or rock, i cross stitch on the side and love mind puzzles. i enjoy long walks, water falls and a good movie snuggling close to my papa with bottle of paci, and padding of course.
    Very nice intro, says a lot about you. White wolf is just the species, not coloration, I take it you mean you are blue all over like

if my picture comes up it's more like that, otherwis ill see if i can post a good pic of my fursona here or somewhere else