Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why mcdonalds food taste so good/horrible.

Default Why mcdonalds food taste so good/horrible.

Woman Found Dead at McDonald's Food Processing Plant - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

They are they precursor to soylent green!

But really, dying in a food processor sounds like a horrible way to go. Its one of those Final Destination type deaths. I pray she didn't suffer and is in a better place.

Eww i ate macdonalds like 6 monthes ago. THinking it wouldnet be as horrid as it was. But it was disgusting!! I allmost threw up the fries!

I like mcdonalds but it seems like there always changeing how they are makeing there food around me at least. I think they have changed their frying oil like once a month. Sometimes its good other times i just wanna hurl. The only thing at my mcdonalds that i can always have is there BBQ snack wraps. but thats it. Their fries depend on if its a good batch or bad one

Darkfinn

There is something magical about McD's, it tastes wonderful going in... but feels terrible once it is down there.

I love Mc. D's but I don't eat it that offten because I know it's bad for you.

McDonalds is probably going to sell a lot more Happy Meals because they have Teanie Beanie Babies again :O

Omg? Really?

Quickly! Get me to the drive thru! I want 10 happy meals each with a different toy! I LOVED the toys!!

In hate mcDonalds, but sometimes I end up having to eat there, and oncew I've eaten it once I get horrible cravings to eat more for like a week.

I blame the "yummy" additives and copious quantities of salt :P

Hey...by eating meals at MickyD's you get your daily requirements of 4 basic food groups - Salt, Sugar, Grease, and Caffeine!

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by talula View Post
    Omg? Really?

Quickly! Get me to the drive thru! I want 10 happy meals each with a different toy! I LOVED the toys!!
    Yes...There are 30 of them to celebrate Happy Meal's 30th anniversary. You can get them until like...August 13th

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    There is something magical about McD's, it tastes wonderful going in... but feels terrible once it is down there.
    Darkfinn speaks the twuth...