Thread: Hi everyone!

Just introducing myself here! My name is Jessie and I am a 21 year old female, originally from the Republic of Ireland, but living in the U.S> for many years now. I have been a life long bedwetter and dealt with incon issues in the day in my early teens, but I have most of those worked out these days (mostly!). I also have Dl and AB sides when it comes to diapers, and I have a very loving fiancee who takes care of all my needs when it comes to that part of my life. Anyway, I am looking forward to meeting some new friends here. I have a very hectic life and travel a lot, so if you send me messages or whatever, please be understanding if it takes me along time to get back. I probably won't be on here very often. Just be patient! And guys, please be understanding: I am not generally comfortable talking about diapers with guys other than my bf, and I DO have a bf, so please be nice! Anything else anyone wants to know, just ask me!

Slán agaibh,

...and apparently I am a lurker! lol.
    Last edited by Peachy; 23-Jul-2009 at 09:31. Reason: And apparently you missed the "edit" button too...merging double post

Welcome to ADISC. I hope that your time here is very fun.

Welcome to ADISC Jessie

I'm glad you've found somebody who is so understanding. I think everybody would love to be as lucky. Anyways, hope you have a good time here ^_^

I have a fiance too she and I are getting married next year july 17

im so excited!!!

my fiance also indulges me

i hope this place is as cool as it seems