Default ADISirc mobile

I have a IRC client for my G1. It ask for the following:

Server: (IDK What to put)

Port: (isn't it 6667)

Nick: (I assume I can leave blank)

User: (baby_mike)

channel: (#adisc)

Have a look at this page: IRC chat - ADISC Answers Wiki

Specifically, you're looking for a random blitzed server, but particularly read the mIRC section of the page and really the whole thing that doesn't directly pertain to other chat clients.

The server should be irc.blitzed.org I believe. You should have a nick, otherwise it would probably just have you as a generic "Guest1432" type thing. That port should work, although through experience, it sometimes doesn't, and another port is needed. I forget which, although I think it's just a number down or so.

Everything else should work though. Let us know if you're still having problems :3

Ok when I connect i says:

[email protected] NOTICE baby_mike: Your nick isn't registered.

any ideas

I used my Nintendo DS to get on the IRC channel. Of course I used my R4DS cart and a micro SD card along with a homebew DS organizer app that had IRC built into it. But being to get on without being at a proper computer is very neat and handy.

But I don't know how to help with getting on it with you G1. (Also the G1 sounds like it's old considering the whole G3 technology)

Server: irc.blitzed.org

Port: 6667

Nick: (What you want your name to show up as)

User: baby_mike

channel: #adisc

The issue with the error is that your nick isn't registered (register so no one else can take it).

Type this to register your nick: /msg nicksrv register (your email) (password you want to use)

Someone may want to confirm that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I used my Nintendo DS to get on the IRC channel. Of course I used my R4DS cart and a micro SD card along with a homebew DS organizer app that had IRC built into it. But being to get on without being at a proper computer is very neat and handy.

But I don't know how to help with getting on it with you G1. (Also the G1 sounds like it's old considering the whole G3 technology)

It came out October of last year I think HTC ? Touch Phone, PDA Phone, Smartphone, Mobile Computer: Products ? T-Mobile G1: Specification

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I believe you're confusing this with 3G.

As far as registering nicks goes, you don't really need to do it. If yo uwant to, /msg nickserv help for instructions. If you see that, it means you are connected and you should be able to /join #adisc.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    Server: irc.blitzed.org

Port: 6667

Nick: (What you want your name to show up as)

User: baby_mike

channel: #adisc

The issue with the error is that your nick isn't registered (register so no one else can take it).

Type this to register your nick: /msg nicksrv register (your email) (password you want to use)

Someone may want to confirm that.
    I tried /msg nicksrv register [email protected] mypassword

it said:

Unknown command

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    I believe you're confusing this with 3G.

As far as registering nicks goes, you don't really need to do it. If yo uwant to, /msg nickserv help for instructions. If you see that, it means you are connected and you should be able to /join #adisc.
    Thanks it worked