Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello, I am back: Raccoon reintro

Default hello, I am back: Raccoon reintro

I have been away from the forums a while: partly as I was overseas, and was limited to internet cafes with publicly viewable screens. In case you wonder who this long-winded raccoon feller is or wonder what happened to him... I am our oldest raccoon, inclined to waffle a lot, and inclined towards huggling, most especially with foxes and wolfies... and bunnies... of which we have many stellar examples. And those of the motherly persuasion.

I am Canadian, and fiercely and ardently moderate; and anyone who does not agree can go to purgatory (hell being too extreme) and should be punished severely, but only after due process, and several lengthy appeals, and nothing too cruel or unusual, but severely nonetheless.

And that sums me up in a nutshell; anything more specific you would like to know, ask away

Mesmerale

Raccoon!!! *snuggles*

How you been?

Welcome back. *Throws streamers and point's at 'Welcome Back' banner*

Oh I have been well, and happy... Travelling around the UK seeing friends and relatives, and learning up on cultural differences... Like it is true: totally true: there is not an adult nappy in eyeshot anywhere in public shops; yet all our grocery stores, and pharmacies have them, and many stores like Wal-Mart and Zellers have their own brands.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    I am Canadian, and fiercely and ardently moderate; and anyone who does not agree can go to purgatory (hell being too extreme) and should be punished severely, but only after due process, and several lengthy appeals, and nothing too cruel or unusual, but severely nonetheless.
    Hehe! That. Was. Awsome. !

Welcome back Raccoon.

Dang there goes the peace and quiet. Welcome back.^-^

Oh there was peace and quiet?? Harrumph. Stuff and nonsense. There should be high levels of kitteh macroes, online weddings, and a brand new debate about the rep system, with new, never-before-thought of ideas and suggestions.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 24-Jul-2009 at 00:59.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Oh there was peace and quiet?? Harrumph. Stuff and nonsense. There should be high levels of kitteh macroes, online weddings, and a brand new debate about the rep system, will new, never-before-thought of ideas and suggestions.
    Ha!