Thread: Some help?

Default Some help?

I'm getting ready to build a computer (2nd one). But this one is going to be The best I can make At this time. AKA Quite expensive.

So I wanna make sure I do this right!
    Are all these compatible? - Rosewill RCR-IC001 40-in-1 USB 2.0 3.5" Internal Card Reader w/ USB port / Extra silver face plate - Card Readers I need it for photography. - ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 64 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks - ASUS M4A78-E AM2+/AM3 AMD 790GX HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards - AMD Phenom II X2 550 Black Edition Callisto 3.1GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 80W Dual-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops Anyone use this? - Saitek PK17U Black/Silver 104 Normal Keys 12 Function Keys USB Standard Cyborg Keyboard - Keyboards - LOGISYS Computer FP708BK 5.25" Full Color Thermal/ Clock Control Panel (Black) - Controller Panels - ASUS EN9500GT/DI/1G GeForce 9500 GT 1GB 128-bit DDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards x2 - SANS DIGITAL TR4M 4 Bay SATA to eSATA (Port Multiplier) JBOD Enclosure - Server RAID Systems - Crucial 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model CT2KIT25664AA1067 - Desktop Memory x3 - CTX PV5931TR Black 15" USB 5-wire Resistive Touchscreen Monitor 300 cd/m2 500:1 Built in Speakers - Touchscreen Monitors x2 - Turtle Beach TBS-3300-01 7.1 Channels 24-bit 96KHz PCI Interface Montego DDL Sound Card - Sound Cards

I still need help picking a HDD and CD drives And a case that looks nice Oh! And a power thingy!

And I'm also thinking about getting this - HP tx2-1270us Tablet PC AMD Turion X2 RM-75(2.20GHz) 12.1" Wide XGA 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi ATI Radeon HD 3200 - Tablet PCs

I'm also stuck between buying windows 7 or XP.

For the HHD I would strongly STRONGLY the 150 gig or the 300 gig

Those are some of they best HHD on the market at the time. But srry I dont have time to go over everything else atm, works calling

CPU fan: Unless you plan to do some serious overclocking, you probably can stick with the stock fan.
    CPU: Looks like you really don't need a new fan for it, because it can run well with stock components.
    Keyboard: A bit of a waste if you have any kind of budget...But it looks cool!
    LOGISYS: I suppose its just for the coolness factor. Same thing can be done much easier with SpeedFan.
    Graphics card: Don't go with a different brand than the designer. Also, try getting something with DDR3, if your motherboard supports it. A bit more future-ready and faster.
    SANS enclosure: You need to get more hard drives, right? Why not just get a 1.5TB enclosure? Frys Electronics (Amazing electronics mini-chain in the bay area, they usually have good deals on hard drives.
    Touch monitor: If you plan to do graphics and whatnot, you won't be able to use the monitor as a graphics tablet, they don't have enough precision to be used like that! Wacom has a 22" graphics tablet for about $2,000... Just go with a normal 30" LCD TV if you want space.