Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Coming out"

Default "Coming out"

Have any of you ever looked at the age in which DL's "Come out" as being DL's? I have a DL myspace profile and i have many friends. I have noticed that with guys, may of the teen ones are around 13-14 years old, where as my girl DL friends are all close to 17. Do you think that there is a reason that many female dl's make that public around 17? Or just a coincidence?

I'm male and didn't come out as DL until I was 25. I wish that societal pressures were not so strongly against anyone wearing beyond babyhood.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Have any of you ever looked at the age in which DL's "Come out" as being DL's? I have a DL myspace profile and i have many friends. I have noticed that with guys, may of the teen ones are around 13-14 years old, where as my girl DL friends are all close to 17. Do you think that there is a reason that many female dl's make that public around 17? Or just a coincidence?
    You do realize that

1. They are more than likely lying about their age

2. Could have made the profile years ago

3. Making a fake Myspace has nothing to do with "coming out" per say.

As Pojo said, being on MySpace isn't really "coming out"
    Honestly i see no need to tell everyone you meet that you're a DL, it's a fetish, thus it's sexual... and you don't go around telling everyone of your sexual desires.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGPM View Post
    As Pojo said, being on MySpace isn't really "coming out"
    Honestly i see no need to tell everyone you meet that you're a DL, it's a fetish, thus it's sexual... and you don't go around telling everyone of your sexual desires.
    My words exactly.

Darkfinn

I really don't consider making a myspace profile "coming out"...

I often relate being AB/DL to being gay... just because it is a way of life to so many people, and is such a deep feeling that to deny it is to deny a part of yourself. Most of us didn't choose to have these desires... and there are people who would completely do away with this side of themselves if they could.

So, what do you do... you accept it as part of your persona and you learn to live in harmony with it.

All that being said, most of the "coming out" occurs when kids move out on their own and get their own place. Then they can indulge their desires as they feel the need to.

I don't really like the idea of coming out that way. It gives you a bad image, saying you're extremely desperate to find someone with that, and that can have a high potential of undesired spam.

I think you have to define coming out. I'm bi and a good chunk of people know. (Including all of you who read this) But there is no person who lives around me who can say He's bi with any proof. I compartmentalize my life. I have about as many identities as I do friends.

Those that need to know what I do under a certain name, do. It's how I work. Otherwise I may just be stupid about a certain topic around certain people.

in the early 20's and loved diapers since i was a kid. never plan on coming out! when i get married... that will prob be the only secret i will ever keep from her!