Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Bedroom!

Default Your Bedroom!

I know there was a thread before but I couldn't find it. Even if I did though, I'd imagine it's locked. I painted today and I'm stoked so post your bedrooms.... I'll start ('cause I'm excited c

This side is kinda bare... there is more room but I have a mini-fridge that doesn't come until tomorrow and I need a desk to fill the space... so empty for now :P

Ignore my friend... she wouldn't move. >.<

if the pics won't work....
    http://twitpic.com/aykhn
    and
    http://twitpic.com/aykl2
    Last edited by starshine; 20-Jul-2009 at 03:19.

2nd pic is broken for me anyways. I would psot pics of my room, but its very very plain atm. White walls. and a bed thats it.... An a few boxes with my stuff packed in them. After I get moved into my new place I'll post some pics

I see that now, and again looks really cute

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    2nd pic is broken for me anyways. I would psot pics of my room, but its very very plain atm. White walls. and a bed thats it.... An a few boxes with my stuff packed in them. After I get moved into my new place I'll post some pics
    fix'd i think

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    fix'd i think
    It is fixed. And I love the new colors! It makes me want Neapolitan ice cream. :3

I'd post pictures of my bedroom, but it's nothing special. D: I share a teeny room with another girl, and it's not very decorated, and my room at home is also pretty bare now. D:

Stupid transitional living situation. xD

Jeffy

Hang on and I will post some of my wrecked abode...

Ooh, chocolate-strawberry flavored :P

My camera may or may not work right now, I'll post if it does ^_^

Well, my apartment is a small studio and it's littered with pennants from major league teams of all leagues. I also have a ballcap collection, and my prized WWE title belts hanging on my wall as well.

I'm not comfortable for some reason posting my pics here. lol. But my place really is crowded too. It comes from being stuck with a lot of stuff after your parents move to another state.

WildThing121675

This is the only picture I have of my old room. The walls have the ol' duct tape patches, the works. But, I got a decent computer setup going [that I worked my ass off to be able to get], ultra-speaker system, and some decent systems setup on dollar-store furniture, so it's pretty cool. I'll post pic's of my new room, later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Computer Setup.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	149.4 KB 
ID:	455