Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Parents checking to see if your wearing..

toddler82uk

Default Parents checking to see if your wearing..

This afternoon I went to help my mum but did not want to wear in front of her because I felt little embarrssed and dont like to rub it in front of her with always wearing my nappy but she did without me noticing taped my bottom to check if i had one on and i said "mum", and she said "what i was just checking to see if you was wearing" and said to her that "i dont like to try and wear a nappy in front of you" and she just said "it dont bother me*

I have told me parents agers ago with wearing but dos your parents do this ?

Darkfinn

Umm... no. My parents don't have a clue. Even if they did... I'd be a bit disturbed if my mother touched my rear end at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Umm... no. My parents don't have a clue. Even if they did... I'd be a bit disturbed if my mother touched my rear end at all.
    Ditto on the being disturbed part.

That had to have been little awkward. But no, my parents never really said anything about it if they even knew. But I haven't lived there for more than a couple months in the past six years, so it's kind of a moot point now.y

My parents never tried to see/check if I was wearing. There's really no reason why they would anyways.

If my mom checked to see if I was wearing I WOULD BE NORMAN BATES because my mom has been dead since 1978. Creepy either way, alive or dead. Sounds like you need to move out or stop using.

Falkio

No. This has never happened to me. I'll wear around the house underneath clothing once in a while, but nobody notices. Even if my mother knew when I was, she respects my privacy enough to avoid it. I would be really creeped out if that happened.

toddler82uk

move out ???? i have got my own place ! 2 bedroom flat and got my bedroom as a toddlers so i am very happy

My grama smacks my butt all the time. I have no clue why. It's embarrassing and annoying.