Thread: Animie decision

Default Animie decision

Im kinda in a rut at the moment when it comes to animies. Ive went through a couple and they didnt appeal to me much. Im kinda in to like magic,future and shojo. Can you recommend a series?

animies? do you mean anime? like Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, and all that?

which one's have you tried watching already? and are you restricting yourself to only anime, or do you not mind reading manga too

Quote Originally Posted by SilverStar View Post
    Im kinda in a rut at the moment when it comes to animies. Ive went through a couple and they didnt appeal to me much. Im kinda in to like magic,future and shojo. Can you recommend a series?
    Watch Anime Online | English Dubbed / Subbed Episodes

I recomend One Piece.
    But then again, I the only anime I watch is One Piece.

look up anything that has "mahou" (for magic) in it. Those titles tend to be girl-centric and heavy on magic use. Mahou Sensei Negima, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, etc. Of course, Haruhi Suzumiya fits all three of what you're looking for, and it's a classic. Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by DLGrif View Post
    look up anything that has "mahou" (for magic) in it. Those titles tend to be girl-centric and heavy on magic use. Mahou Sensei Negima, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, etc. Of course, Haruhi Suzumiya fits all three of what you're looking for, and it's a classic. Highly recommended.
    Brillient idea thanks!

I think most animie's are over rated. Only ones I liked were really cowboy bebop and full metal alchemist.

Dragonball Z = Awesome.

*Runs and hides in preparation for serious flaming*

Also, completely unhelpful to the OP. Sorry.