Thread: new survey "AB/DL Practices" open

Default new survey "AB/DL Practices" open

The new survey, "AB/DL Practices," is open. Thanks to the contributions of many, the first two have been a great success. This new survey will focus on some of what we do.

As you know, we don't all do the same things. To accommodate this, the questions are grouped into sections. People are asked to complete the sections relevant to them, and only the first on or two in the other sections. The survey is designed to have something for all AB/DLs. Non-AB/DLs, such as ageplayers or BDSM enthusiasts are welcome to take the survey too.

Like the first two surveys, this survey will be correlational: It won't assume we are all the same and average us all together. (Averaged result summaries will also be available, but won't be the survey's main focus. I'll try to get the summaries for Survey #2, "Diapers and More," up this week or next. More detailed analyses will follow.)

Please feel free to announce this survey where ever you think appropriate, but please don't discuss specific questions online.

Wow... That was quite the professional survey. I feel it really understood what it needed to cover, and covered most if not all of the 'bases'.

Quote Originally Posted by adaffme149 View Post
    Wow... That was quite the professional survey. I feel it really understood what it needed to cover, and covered most if not all of the 'bases'.
    Thanks, although I need to share the credit. A number of friends helped by 'beta testing' a draft of the survey and suggesting ways to improve it. A much larger number helped by completing the last question on surveys #1 and #2. This question asked about what topics they wanted to see covered on future surveys. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to address them all in this survey. (That question might return in a later survey.)

Just took it, I was impressed with how obviously well thought out that was

I love your surveys, they provide a wealth of information, and provide even more questions than conclusions.

secretdl26

I'm having trouble submitting the survey. I keep receiving an "unauthorized domain" message when I try to submit it.

Any suggestions BitterGrey?

Quote Originally Posted by secretdl26 View Post
    I'm having trouble submitting the survey. I keep receiving an "unauthorized domain" message when I try to submit it.

Any suggestions BitterGrey?
    That is odd. Were you able to leave the browser open for a little while and submit later? The survey has filters for duplicate submissions, so don't worry about submitting twice.

Thank you for putting up this survey. I've been considering attempting one myself, but with no background in writing surveys, or statistical math, I would be at a complete loss. Also, thank you for your website, It was one of the first I discovered when I first got online ~1995 or so, and still appears to be a great resource.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Thank you for putting up this survey. I've been considering attempting one myself, but with no background in writing surveys, or statistical math, I would be at a complete loss. Also, thank you for your website, It was one of the first I discovered when I first got online ~1995 or so, and still appears to be a great resource.
    You are most welcome, dcviper. Analyzing survey results does involve some complicated statistics, but most of the work isn't that complicated; structuring questions, searching for trends, etc. Knowing that survey results and the rest of the information on the website has been useful to others helps to make it all worth it. Thank you.