Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Movies!

Default Movies!

I got bored so I decided to look up when some movies will be coming out, some you know some may surprise you.

10/23/09
    Astro Boy
    Nightmare before Christmas 3D
    Saw VI

11/13/09

11/20/09
    3 Stooges

2/12/2010
    Beauty and the Beast

3/5/2010
    Alice in Wonderland

4/16/2010
    Nightmare on Elm St.

5/7/2010
    Iron Man 2

5/14/2010
    Robin Hood

5/21/2010
    Shrek 4 - Shrek forever after or The new Shrek

5/28/2010
    Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time

6/11/2010
    A-Team
    Karate Kid (remake?)

6/18/2010
    Footloose (remake)
    Toy Story 3

6/30/2010
    Twilight 3

July 2010
    Hairspray 2

7/2/2010
    The Last Airbender

7/30/2010
    Cats and Dogs 3

8/6/2010
    The B Team (A Team 2?)

9/24/2010
    Red Dawn (remake?)

11/5/2010
    Harold and Kumar 3 - A very Harold and Kumar Christmas

11/19/2010
    Harry Potter 7 Pt. 1

12/10/2010
    Narnia 3

12/17/2010
    The Smurfs Movie

TBA 2010
    Tron (remake?)
    Wisard of Oz (remake)
    Beverly Hills Cop 4
    xXx 3

5/6/2011
    Spiderman 4

5/20/2011
    Thor

6/24/2011
    Cars 2

7/15/2011
    Harry Potter 7 Pt. 2

7/22/2011
    Captain America

11/18/2011
    Happy Feet 2

Dec. 2011
    The Hobbit

TBA 2011
    Mission Imposible 4
    TMNT II or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5
    Terminator 5
    Boune 4
    Star Trek 2 (continueing with the remake series)

3/30/2012
    Puss in Boots

5/4/2012
    The Avengers

5/25/2012
    Madagascar 3

Dec. 2012
    The Hobbit 2

TBA 2012
    Pirites of the Caribean 4

Tron is going to be a squeal which has bridges son come into the game or whatever so its a father/son adventure. Indeed, the first one wasn't shitty enough it seems. (Tron inspired the worst level in kingdom hearts 2 and has even aged worse then the swiss family Robinson.)

But where did you hear about Narnia "3"? They are moving awfully slow if they are going to keep using the same kids. by the time it comes out Caspian will be like 25 years old.

ZOMG a live action Alice in wonderland.....

The animated is trippy as heck i can only imagine what the live action will be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Tron is going to be a squeal which has bridges son come into the game or whatever so its a father/son adventure. Indeed, the first one wasn't shitty enough it seems. (Tron inspired the worst level in kingdom hearts 2 and has even aged worse then the swiss family Robinson.)

But where did you hear about Narnia "3"? They are moving awfully slow if they are going to keep using the same kids. by the time it comes out Caspian will be like 25 years old.
    June 2009 | Movie Release dates | Upcoming movies | Moviecentre.net

I'm always looking up movies for the future...There are some of those I haven't heard of though. I think the "B Team" may be a parody of the A Team, since the "A Team" is coming out just a few months before.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post

Tron is one of my favorite films of all time. Nothing bad can be said about it! This is purely based on opinion, though.

angelabauer

My husband Don was both a Walt Disney Company executive and a producer of TRON. TRON came out before I met Don and I finally saw it on a large screen as a restored movie at a screening a few months ago.

Back at the time all the technology to make TRON was cutting edge and very expensive. Most of the software used to create modern visual effects CGI were inspired by the R&D to make TRON.

Even back then Don says opinions were mixed. Traditional print reviewers did not understand TRON and apparently hated watching it. Young adults, college and high school students tended to love the movie. Of course that was before several effects-heavy features arrive each summer.
    Last edited by angelabauer; 16-Jul-2009 at 20:58. Reason: Double check

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    My husband Don was both a Walt Disney Company executive and a producer of TRON. TRON came out before I met Don and I finally saw it on a large screen as a restored movie at a screening a few months ago.

Back at the time all the technology to make TRON was cutting edge and very expensive. Most of the software used to create modern visual effects CGI were inspired by the R&D to make TRON.

Even back then Don says opinions were mixed. Traditional print reviewers did not understand TRON and apparently hated watching it. Young adults, college and high school students tended to love the movie. Of course that was before several effects-heavy features arrive each summer.

I believe the budget for the new Tron is the highest yet: Over $300mil

Edit: After doing some research, it seems that was just a rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post

This is totally one of the reasons why I loved this movie when I first saw it. I couldn't believe the amount of technology that drove that film at the time it was created.

God, I love Tron.

Your husband is a god among men, Angela, as a producer of one of the best movies ever! ^ ^