Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter & the HBP

Default Harry Potter & the HBP

Who's seen it?

I saw it last night, it was amazing. I cried, and laughed a lot. Harry was hilarious when he took the felix felicis.

<3

I'm pretty amped about seeing it tonight. I've read some outstanding reviews. While I still don't think any of the movies will match how I felt watching The Prisoner of Azkaban, I hope this one rocks like the rest of them have!

I don't know when I'll see it but it doesn't look like it's going to be better then azkaban or goblet of fire. However, any movie with Lupin in it for a good while is a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    However, any movie with Lupin in it for a good while is a good one.
    You'll be disappointed.

Darkfinn

Nae seen it yet. Maybe will Thursday. I'm watching the DVDs now to make sure I'm caught up on what is transpiring so far.

annierighthurr

I honestly think this was the BEST harry potter movie. It was so good! Dark, sinister but also funny and cute. I think the directer did a really good job! It's my favorite HP movie now. I hope he returns to direct the last two.

I'm going to go see it again tomorrow

Did the PG rating as opposed to a PG-13 rating, like the other movies, hurt it any? This was one of the darkest books of the series, and I hope they retain that tone in the film!

Quote Originally Posted by Annastacia View Post
    I honestly think this was the BEST harry potter movie. It was so good! Dark, sinister but also funny and cute. I think the directer did a really good job! It's my favorite HP movie now. I hope he returns to direct the last two.
    He is, I believe.

I read all the books after I saw the first 2 movies and all I can say is that I thought the first 2 movies were great, but after that I became more and more disappointed with each successive movie. To me the 4th movie was nothing more than a mere summary of the book. So I didn't even bother to watch the next ones. Sorry for being so critical, but the books kinda ruined it for me.