Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: House-sitting

Default House-sitting

So next month I am going to be house-sitting for my aunt and uncle for a week and I was wondering if it would be weird if I wear diapers while I am there? I'm going to be sitting for a whole week with the house to myself and their dog. Plus, I don't get much time to wear at home because I still live with my parents and I usually leave when they leave and get home when they get home. Anyway, what do you guys and gals think? Should I indulge myself with a week in diapers or is diapering myself in a relatives house crossing some personal line?

If you want to go for it, then go for it. Just don't leave any evidence behind.

oF COURSE go for it I won't be able to wear for 81 days... Unless I find some pack smallenough to fit in my bag

As long as you properly dispose of your diapers (as you should anyway), you have yourself a situation of pure awesomeness. A week with little to no supervision? Sounds like a perfect chance to let your baby side show.

I'd also say to go for 24/7, as you may not get a chance like this for a while. Never done it myself, but the least I can say is that I envy your position greatly

If you don't already have any I'd say this would be the perfect opportunity to order some good ones online. Don't be a slob and you should be just fine! Enjoy!

Well there is one thing you need to check on. Make sure the dog can't speak. If not it shouldn't be a problem.

What they don't know won't hurt them.

Just be respectful and make sure you take your dirties with you when you leave, or they get to the garbage truck before they come home. Nothing is worse then stinky diapers that sit in the garbage for a few says

If you are going to be by yourself and not bothered... why not indulge?

Just make sure they don't have any security cameras anywhere to catch you... and take out all your dirtys in the trash before you leave.

Leave no evidence behind.