Thread: Lollipops Children?

curiousitykitten

Default Lollipops Children?

I'm watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with my sister. I have never sat through the movie but I've seeb bits and pieces of it. Its very good for a kids movie and I feel like drawing the car right now :] The child actors are amazing

anyway there is this odd character that dresses colorful. hes evil and lures children to his dog catcher-like car to capture them (its an old movie lol). He wears all black and says "lollipops children" it gives me such chills lol

anyway are there any children's movies with scarry things like the lollipop man that still gives you chills?

YES.

There's a movie called "The Phantom Tollbooth" that I used to watch all the time when I was little. It's a really great story, I definitely recommend either reading the book or at least watching the movie.

Anyway, one of the villains is a man with no face. He's got a head, just no face. He wears a pin-striped suit and looks all nice, except for the NO FACE part. D:

I've always been afraid of things with no heads, but that also made me afraid of things with no faces. I had many a nightmare with him in it.

And to answer your question, yes, it still gives me chills.

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    YES.

There's a movie called "The Phantom Tollbooth" that I used to watch all the time when I was little. It's a really great story, I definitely recommend either reading the book or at least watching the movie.
    in middleschool i read excerps from that and then we watched the movie! I know w hat your talking about >.> the doldrums are creepy to

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    in middleschool i read excerps from that and then we watched the movie! I know w hat your talking about >.> the doldrums are creepy to
    I am so glad you know what I'm talking about! :3 I've honestly never met another person who has seen it.

The Doldrums are creepy. That's where the man with no face hangs out. D:
    I also didn't like those little blobby things that hung on to the car and didn't let it move any further out of the Doldrums.

Jeffy

Stephen King's "IT"... That's all I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    Stephen King's "IT"... That's all I have to say.
    :whs0be: God that movie creeps me out.