Thread: Just bought some walgreens brand briefs

Default Just bought some walgreens brand briefs

Well I havent posted one of these threads in a while but here it goes, Today I have bought myself a pack of walgreens brand briefs, even though they still have cloth like backing, they are a good choice for discreet wear and are a tiny bit thicker than the Depends.

They had the plastic backing for a little while, but they cut the padding in half and used extremely low grade plastic, which was DEAFENING! Leaked on the first wetting every time.

Dolphins2011

I just bought a pack yesterday myself. First diapers since January. I didn't think they were going to be all that great, but Depends were nowhere to be found. They haven't leaked on me... yet. I like the velcro tabs though, I can reposition all I want. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they are better than Depends. Of course they are nowhere near as good as top-ends such as tranquility.

The walgreens diapers are probably the best store bought diaper you can get from somewhere other than a pharmacy.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota13 View Post
    The walgreens diapers are probably the best store bought diaper you can get from somewhere other than a (specialty) pharmacy.
    I will agree with this statement. If you don't mind the cloth backing.

I don't wear them myself... but I do buy them for LuvsGurl every now and then... they make a good daytime diaper for her if she wants something more than a pullup.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota13 View Post
    The walgreens diapers are probably the best store bought diaper you can get from somewhere other than a pharmacy.
    yes they are quite the choice of cloth backed diaper, good absorbancy,high rise, sorta babyish, re-adjustable, and no elastic waistband like on the depends, now dont get me wrong but sometimes I find the elastic waistband feature quite annoying because it forces you to pull hard if you want a snug fit and then untapes after a little while(the depends of course). Walgreens brand are also good for messing because they cup underneath the wearers bottom to form a gap. My rating for this diaper is five stars

Walgreens are great for daytime use. I really like the Walgreens Adjustable underwear, they are the closest to a baby diaper in adult size I have found with the single tape. As for the briefs, they aren't good for nighttime, as every time I use them, the tapes rip off while I sleep. they are good absorbency for up to 2 wetting. but they aren't very durable if you wear them for to long.

Quote Originally Posted by yourhuggies View Post
    As for the briefs, they aren't good for nighttime, as every time I use them, the tapes rip off while I sleep. they are good absorbency for up to 2 wetting. but they aren't very durable if you wear them for to long.
    Staple the tapes to the back sheet and they work great. I find they only hold one good wetting without leaking, about 1/3 the X-pluses can.