Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Female Version of Sissy?

Default Female Version of Sissy?

Okay, so I'm a little girl. For real. I'm biologically a girl. Just making that clear. Anyway, lately I've been wanting to be a sissy. Only, I'm a girl. I want my Daddy to make me be a little boy. The thing is, girls in boys clothing isn't "wrong" and wouldn't be seen as a humiliation.

I was wondering if any other girls had this sort of fantasy and what they do or what would they do to make it work.

eh, I like boy clothes just as a general thing. I'm a girl IRL, born one live as one. I hate dresses, skirts, pink, anything "girly" ^_^ I just call myself a tomboy =p That could just work.

Mesmerale

Unfortunately, you're basically screwed.

The female version of a sissy is a tomboy. You're absolutely right that it isn't socially unaccepted, and that fact means that it will never be as humiliating as sissydom can be.

You can continue with the treatment, if you like, and accept that you know in your heart that it is the humiliation you desire, but in society, it won't be the same as the inverse.

That's my take on it, at least.

Mako

Yea, as mesmes said it's being a tomboy. Which in a lot of cases can be considered cool rather then embarrassing.

But humiliation is in the eye of the beholder, and if it makes you happy do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    The thing is, girls in boys clothing isn't "wrong" and wouldn't be seen as a humiliation.
    Dress up like larry the cable guy. That's wrong and humiliating for anyone.

:p

Dress up as a bananna? Heck I dunno. Aside from going over the top frilly I can't imagine what you could do. I guess that's kind of where guys get the short end of the stick, we are suppose to only wear what is meant for us. Girls on the other hand get to choose pretty much anything they want.

However I don't think a 'muscle shirt' would work out so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    Okay, so I'm a little girl. For real. I'm biologically a girl. Just making that clear. Anyway, lately I've been wanting to be a sissy. Only, I'm a girl. I want my Daddy to make me be a little boy. The thing is, girls in boys clothing isn't "wrong" and wouldn't be seen as a humiliation.

I was wondering if any other girls had this sort of fantasy and what they do or what would they do to make it work.
    I feel the exact same way. Maybe you could try binding your breasts down somehow? I'm sure it would add to the feeling of being a boy... But I'm not really sure what else you could do.

Thanks everyone for your replies ^^

I talked with another friend of mine who feels similar to me but not in the ABDL context. She said it's more of in the attitude and behavior than the clothing. Definitely something to consider.

Error404

Mens underwear is designed differently to womens so that'd be a start. 'Y Fronts' to be precise. Heavily baggy and a baggy t-shirt seems more masculine too.

I guess you'd want to go for a grunge style without the grunge look. Just an idea.

Peachy

Girls are expected to be cute and 'weak', guys are expected to be tough and 'dirty'. If guys suddenly turn cute and weak, it's considered humiliating for the guy, but if girls go tough, it's condered 'brave'. So I'm afraid you'll have to find humiliation elsewhere.
    Maybe go for some of the less desirable qualities of boys...getting yourself dirty, saying bad words ...being a "bad" or "naughty" boy. That could lead to humiliating situations, but I guess a girl in a blue sweater playing with toy trucks is more adorable than humiliating.

Peachy