Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!! :D

Default Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!! :D

Hey, as some of you know i am home alone this week until friday. This morning i ordered some:

Medical Supplies from DNS - Product Detail

So yea, hopefully they will arrive tomorrow and my 24/3 test will start =]

I really am so exited, i dout i will be able to sleep tonight

Darkfinn

Do you really need to make multiple threads just to brag about your situation and plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hey, as some of you know i am home alone this week until friday. This morning i ordered some:

Medical Supplies from DNS - Product Detail

So yea, hopefully they will arrive tomorrow and my 24/3 test will start =]

I really am so exited, i dout i will be able to sleep tonight

Well Good luck mate... your have to let me know what they are like, havent ordered from them before.

Let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Do you really need to make multiple threads just to brag about your situation and plan?
    Do you really need to make all these pathetic comments about everything people do if you don't like it?

Next time, Darkfinn, learn to keep it to yourself. Your stupid comments really are not needed. So, jog on and keep your nose out of it. If i want to make a thread about it, i will do. Im exited, and just can't wait. Im sorry you wear 24/7 for about a year and no longer care. But for most of us, it's a exiting thing.

So yea, keep out of it.

Do you really need to make all these pathetic comments about everything people do if you don't like it?

Next time, Darkfinn, learn to keep it to yourself. Your stupid comments really are not needed. So, jog on and keep your nose out of it. If i want to make a thread about it, i will do. Im exited, and just can't wait. Im sorry you wear 24/7 for about a year and no longer care. But for most of us, it's a exiting thing.

So yea, keep out of it.
    well said

So yea, keep out of it.
    No, actually, I agree with him. Can't you keep your escapades on one thread? Making multiple threads just clutters up the boards, and I don't know if people really care all that much about you getting diapers. I mean, great for you, but so what?

Multiple threads about acquiring diapers doesn't contribute anything to the community, that's why Darkfinn got after you.

So, congratulations on your diapers and all, but really, do I care?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    No, actually, I agree with him. Can't you keep your escapades on one thread? Making multiple threads just clutters up the boards, and I don't know if people really care all that much about you getting diapers. I mean, great for you, but so what?

Multiple threads about acquiring diapers doesn't contribute anything to the community, that's why Darkfinn got after you.

So, congratulations on your diapers and all, but really, do I care?
    If you don't care then why the hell are you posting?

It's so sad, idiots like you must get thrills from posting and making others feel crap. So just like darkfinn, keep the bad comments to yourself.

Ive just received quite a few PM's saying DarkFinn deserves that, so if your like him please don't bother clicking on my threads if you don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I'm backing up DF, constant repetition is a waste of space, a waste of time, and is just plain annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by avalon View Post
    I'm backing up DF, constant repetition is a waste of space, a waste of time, and is just plain annoying.
    Sad, then why do you bother coming on this thread, waste your time, cause more waste of space, and just be plain annoying?

As i keep saying, you don't like it then go away.

:warning_icon: you are now entering a no drama zone :warning_icon: you are now entering a no drama zone :warning_icon:

Have fun Tommy. *huggles*