Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love my gf..... And she loves diapers!!!!!!

Smile I love my gf..... And she loves diapers!!!!!!

Hey. Me and my girlfriend just started this account on here.
    Basically we have been dating for about a month and she is basically loaded with money. She earns enough to support me and herself.
    Yesterday she started asking me about fetishes and stuff. Like if i had any. I told her she would have to tell me one of hers first, She started off fairly weak with oral. So i matched her with anal.
    We got more more and more strange when she suggested BDSM and then i got the nerve up to tell her about my diaper fetish. She said strait away that she was the same and suggested that we buy some and try it.
    We didn't go online last night as we where.... well.... experimenting. This morning however we did go on eBay and purchase some disposable diapers and some plastic pants. Then she searched restraints and bought some, Before i knew it she was buying all sorts of stuff, Whips, enema equipment, clothing, pacifiers. She practically bought half of eBay. Most of the clothing was for her, but she did buy these waddle pant things just for me that look kinda kool. She says i would look cute in them.

Right now she is making suppositorys out of lemon and ginger and soap. Some recipe we found on the internet. OMG i am so exited to have found out all this stuff she is into. I feel like i can tell her anything now. And i really cant wait for this eBay stuff to arrive. =D

Well that great and all. But you'll find out quickly that ADISC isn't really into that much detail :\ "I think thats the word I want"

You might wanna edit some things out when you get the chance. And give us other info as well...

There is a really nice thread made for Intro post. You'll find some good advice in there.

But while you wait for that, any other info. Mybe like other things you an her might share in common?? That less on the BAm creepy side?? Like books, moives and such. We really like to get to know the people in the diaper's.

I like reading books, and chatting on the net with friends. I love shotting Bow, and Fishing. Even thought I never get time for either :\

A wiki you might wanna look at

An your right I'll jsut edit this in. But Darkfinn save us
    Last edited by Siege89; 13-Jul-2009 at 10:10.

Now Darkfinn, where are you? This would be a thread to respond to with absolute cynisism.

What Siege said. It's really awesome that you found someone who is into all this and I am really happy for you ^_^, but we talk about a lot more than just our diapers here. In my opinion there was just a *little* too much detail (and I don't mean that sarcastically, you didn't really say anything too graphic) about your fetishes and none about your other interests, which is really what we want to know about.

On the plus side, you don't have a cliched username why did you choose the name Snakey? Also, make sure you marry this rich girl as soon as possible

I haven't actually said welcome, so, welcome to ADISC! Have a good look around the forums, check out the Live Chat, and have fun

Darkfinn

Well... it's nice to see that my loyal fans are awaiting my comments. Now I can't be on 24/7 kids... so I'll have to ask y'all to act just as distrusting and skeptical as I would while I'm not around.

To the OP. Your story is one of the more interesting and unbelievable ones I've heard as of late. However, despite the lack of real proof... I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment for a few reasons.

#1: Your username isn't obviously AB/DL related. No "Baby" or "Diaper" or "Wet" or etc.
    #2: Your story didn't include any wild and crazy or super kinky details. "OMG my gf made a poppy diper n I changed her n I luv it!!!!!!"

So... for the moment I will welcome you to the community... please do enjoy your stay.

And yeah... maybe this should be in the Intro section instead.

A very odd first post. Seems unlikely, but good on you if it's not.

Snakey, it sounds like you and she were very lucky to meet each other.

I personally did not find your post overly detailed at all. I find the overlap of diapers with BDSM activities to be very interesting. We hear alot about the overlap with AB but not much about the overlap with dominance and submission or bondage and discipline.

In my own case, diapers came into my life because of a neurogenic bladder and my wife's desire for dry sheets and a stain-free mattress. When we got a new mattress she insisted that I wear diapers and plastic pants to bed; and she puts them on me every night. Since then it has evolved into a dominance and submission type of ritual, including a little teasing and humiliation (e.g. she started calling my plastic pants plastic panties.

I know people into bondage and discipline sometimes employ diapers as part of their play but this is outside of my experience. I would be interested in reading about how diapers fit into other people's various activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Snakey, it sounds like you and she were very lucky to meet each other.

I personally did not find your post overly detailed at all. I find the overlap of diapers with BDSM activities to be very interesting. We hear alot about the overlap with AB but not much about the overlap with dominance and submission or bondage and discipline.

In my own case, diapers came into my life because of a neurogenic bladder and my wife's desire for dry sheets and a stain-free mattress. When we got a new mattress she insisted that I wear diapers and plastic pants to bed; and she puts them on me every night. Since then it has evolved into a dominance and submission type of ritual, including a little teasing and humiliation (e.g. she started calling my plastic pants plastic panties.

I know people into bondage and discipline sometimes employ diapers as part of their play but this is outside of my experience. I would be interested in reading about how diapers fit into other people's various activities.
    In the context of 1 being and first and only post. An 2 the topic of the thread wasn't BDSM/Diapers. An 3 not being put into the mature thread where something like that would belong. yes to much detail

He can ramble all day about how wonderful His gf is, Allot of people on the forums have done this. An will keep doing it long after this. But something jsut should be lefted out. AN if you wanna add them, Then atleast in the right forum thread. An with a fitting title

I thought the purpose if this site is for support. Really, what other site can you share this sort of thing? Yet, we have certain members on here who apparently do not have a life other than trolling adisc for 'fappable' posts and ones that he/she solely judges as 'bs'. In every forum you see the same grammar/spelling cops and self-appointed moderators.

ADISC is a support site. I guess the support here is only for those who constantly whine about getting diapers, hiding diapers and parent/school issues. In essence a TB site where adults are allowed.

Personally, I thought it was an interesting post. Reality has little basis online anyway, so I take everything with a grain of salt. Healthy skepticism seems the way to go with most things. When it gets to the point of being overly critical and closed minded, trolls have the market saturated already. Even if those trolls are polite, civil and think they are not trolls, they still live under a bridge and gripe about people walking overhead.

I bet if I was more forthcoming with my experiences and situation that some of these same trolls would say it was BS. The same people that spend far too much time on ADISC and not enough IRL.

Somehow I feel ranty and troll-like with this post. Attitude is contagious.