Thread: Yo Gabba Gabba

Default Yo Gabba Gabba

I just wrote my first blog and in it I mentioned the Nickelodeon show Yo Gabba Gabba, which got me wondering how many people on here might watch the show as well.

So the question is: Do any of you guys watch Yo Gabba Gabba as well? Or have you at least seen the show?

Personally I love it :P

I watch Yo Gabba Gabba so I can fantasize about the big red dildo...

Seriously though, I despise that show. That, and 4 squares... can't stand 'em. I cringe when they come on. The adults of the family have actually made it habit to do retarded dance moves, faces, and voices to sing and dance along with the songs when they come on. It'd be quite comical if someone were to come into my home and see it.

The only thing I watch on Nick is Danny Phantom, I think Nick has really gone down hill since 2004. I like the classic stuff from the 90s.

Haha, nooo! I usually think the new kids' shows are pretty dumb, but I think Yo Gabba Gabba is kind of funny, they don't try to force kids to learn the alphabet or how to count like most others, but instead just kind of teach what ever the producers feel like :P
    They have celebrities on there a lot too, Jimmy Eat World has played on it before, Jack Black starred in a show, Tina Fey did one, and the guy that plays Frodo was on it once!

The thing I like most about it though is that they use kind of techno-like music on the show and do a lot of 8-bit style graphics :P
    Maybe I'm just too much of a kid...

I have heard of it, but I had no idea what it looked like until I just looked it up. Lazy Town and Wubbzy are some of the only Nick Kids thing I like