Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi to everyone!

Smile Hi to everyone!

Hi All,

I've been lurking on your site for a few weeks, and thought that I should come out of the background and introduce myself. I really enjoy the stories on this site; the writing quality is much better than some of the other *b/dl sites out there. I like to write, and though I haven't written anything diaper related in the last year or so, I've been thinking of trying again. In real life, I'm a graduate student living in NYC. In any case, I guess I'm looking for some good conversation and some well-written stories. My interests outside of diapers are quite broad, and I'm always interested in good literature, movies, and television shows. In any case, I look forward to meeting you guys!

What kind of things do you like to read. I havn't had much time but I jsut pick up Terry Goodkind's ~Sword of Truth. I've already been throught the books a few times. But seems like everytime I read it something has changed in my life. An I notice small things in the book I missed last time. I find it very helpful

Welcome to ADISC duffy ^_^

I look forward to reading your stories if you choose to write again and post them here. Hope you enjoy it here

Post #300 *hands out party hats*

Woot, a fellow writer! What kind of stuff do you write? I, too, have yet to write anything diaper related, since I constantly have a feeling that everything's already been done in that vein.. Anyway, good luck if you decide to write a diaper story!

For my part, welcome to the site! :3

Thanks all for the welcome!

To Magic--Thanks for being the first to reply!

To Siege--I haven't read any of Terry Goodkind's series. It's fantasy, right? I always enjoy fantasy books (and 60s sci fi), so maybe I'll pick that up next time I'm at the library. Is it the first book in a series or a stand-alone?

I have this thing where I can't help but read multiple books at once, so right now I'm reading Underworld by Don DeLillo, War and Peace (both longer term projects), a biography of Joey Gallo, and The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid, a memoir by Bill Bryson. I also just finished Frank Miller's Sin City and the V for Vendetta series.

To Arlikra--Congrats on the 300 posts!

To Bookykitten--I know what you mean about feeling like everything diaper-related has already been done. Every time I think that, though, I end up reading a story that really blows me away... so anyway, I've got a couple of ideas and we'll see what happens with that. I go through phases with my writing; right now I'm really enjoying writing short stories. I'm try to work with O'Henry type plots, which require a surprising amount of planning. I've written some longer stuff too, but with far less success. What do you normally write?

Hey, Duffy! A fellow writer, awesome. And a reader. I'll have to admit, you sound like you read FAR more than I do. So, what are you a graduate student in? And the obvious, what got you interested in diapers? Are you able to wear much in grad school?

Hope to see you around a lot, and I look forward to reading your stories.

Hi Duffy

It has 11 books. The first is Called "Wizard's First Rule"

An then a very small 12th books i guess. Its a short story that take place 3000 years before the others. But I would pick up "Wizar's First Rule" you wont really get the 12th one if you read it first.