Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another one

Default another one

Well I have to attend another funeral now. One of my friends died a few days ago from heart failure. He was 17, so just thought I'd post...

I'm sorry to hear that. One of my best friends in high school died at age 18 from cancer. Ironically, he was the one who never ate candy but only fruit and veggies

I'm also sorry to hear that diaperedteenager.

I'm sorry for you and their family.

I have always tried to imagine how it must feel to lose someone you are close to, I've never had to go through but I will someday.

once again, I'm sorry

Our love and support surrounds you at this time, my friend. Give yourself an opportunity of grieving for this friend of yours.

Geez man my most heartfelt condolences. I can't even begin to imagine what thats like. Really makes one appreciate life.

I'm very sorry for your loss, we are not all gauranteed to live to an old age, some of us make it and others don't, I was lucky enough to make it,but for how much longer is a mystery.