Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to Doctors Diapered

Default Going to Doctors Diapered

Hey everyone!

OK, I've read lots of "true" stories of AB/DL's going to the doctors diapered. I'm just curious if any of you ever did this. Were you asked questions about it? What reasons did you give?

I only went diapered when I saw a therapist. They didn't know I had one on.

Once I wore to the dentist. That wasn't a big deal at all. I don't even remember why I wore...I just did. If your dentist ever makes you take off your pants, you probably should find a new dentist.

The second time was a bit more recent..last yearish. I had been sick for a few days but hadn't been to the doctor. It was getting progressively worse and I was pretty much bedridden so I had been wearing regularly. I remember waking up from a nap and could not all. I felt like I was going to die. My doctor was just down the street so I just put on some shoes and drove down there, oblivious to my diapered state....until I got there that is. Even still, I was pretty out of it. Death felt imminent..who cared if I was diapered. But, nothing really happened. I had to take off my shirt for some x-rays and they gave me two shots in my butt. The nurse just asked me to unbutton my jeans and she slid everything down just enough to stick the shots in. I was wearing boxers over the diaper, so she either didn't notice or didn't care because she did not bat an eye and nothing was ever mentioned. I don't remember being nervous or embarrassed...I was pretty numb to the whole experience at that point I guess. Got some antibiotics and orders for more R&R and I was on my way.

If I had been more conscious, there is no way in hell I would have ever been to the doctor diapered like that. But, I literally felt like I was going to die...I was gasping for air. I got lucky that nothing was said because I really don't know what I would have said...."Uhhhh...cause I like them."

I only wore to the dentist or therapist's. However I always thought that wearing a diaper to the doctor's would be better then having slightly stained underwear.

Wearing to the doctors would be a sign of true commitment / apathy / resolve.

There's no excuse for that one. If your doctor asks you why you're wearing, you do not have a single excuse that wouldn't be important to him / her.

You have to tell the truth on that one. ^_^

So no, I haven't, as of yet. And don't think I will for a while yet. I really don't think it's a great idea in terms of it being a "thrill", but to each their own.

I have actually worn to the ER every time I've been there, and I have always worn 24/7 whenever I've been sick, it may not always be a full 7 days, but when you're sick in bed the last thing you want to do is have to get up and go into the bathroom. The extra movement in the deal always made me sicker so I would normally just wet/mess in bed keeping a supply of diapers close with me.

well about a year ago, I actually had to go to the ER three times in just little over a couple months, (I have a very Shoddy hospital) All three times I have been diapered going in, and all three times I ended up getting a shot in the butt and I've never heard anyone mention anything about it. To be completely honest, I don't really think a doctor cares about the fact of whether you wear them or not, and if I were ever asked I'd just tell the truth anyways. After all, it's not like I'm embarrassed to wear them in public or anything like that.

I dont they would even ask. Now if your seeing your normal Doc. An your on good friendly trems. They might be like huh I didn't know you need diapers. I.E. like the failmy doc that you have seen fro mthe time you where born.

But jsut think how many people come throught every day. I'm sure they have a ncie stack of diapers in back for people that do need them.

I often thought it would be sweet to go to the Dr diapered, but I would not feel right about it and telling a Dr that I wear cause I like to. I guess if I went 24/7 I could say need them, but then they would do a bunch of tests to help me lol.

I agree that there is probably a nice stash of diapers in the back somewhere but they are probably the cheapest ones they find.

I visit the doctor about once every 5 years, but I doubt I would consider going diapered. However, I have been to the dentist diapered as recently as a few weeks ago, and it was really no big deal. I was more worried about actually seeing the dentist rather than him seeing my underwear.

If you were to go to the doctor's diapered and you took off your pants, they would obviously see your underwear choice. If they asked why you wore and said "I just like wearing, it's a personal choice", what could they really do?