Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: UK Plastic Pants

  1. #1

    Smile UK Plastic Pants

    Hi guys,
    Is there anywhere in the UK I can buy plastic pants from an actual store? If not, could you please post a few websites that send cheap plastic pants discretely?
    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    Allanda does some, and they have discrete in shipping. They also sell Tena.

    http://www.allaboutincontinence.co.uk/

    Note that the last order I got came via DHL, though that was a big order.


    No idea about actual stores. Probably if you went in to a chemist and asked they may have some in the back or could order some, but I'm betting you wouldn't want to do that.

  3. #3
    Elli

    Default

    Boots sells plastic pants in some of its stores. Not necessarily the big stores, I've seen them in both big and small stores. Medical supply stores too.

    What websites or stores have you looked into re. plastic pants, so far? I feel other people are doing all the work for you here! I feel I've followed the whole story of your finding and buying nappies, we got a stressy response for not responding to your delivery/parent dilemma and now you want more advice for your next endeavor. Your requests for advice are ok, but I feel uncomfortable to then hear about your full nappy... http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...-sleeping.html I know things are new to you and you were probably keen to share your experience, but this is a community and in a community each member benefits from giving and taking. In my opinion, you're not creating a very good image of yourself. You might be a really cool person, but think about how you come across, or we will never know that cool person!
    Last edited by Elli; 11-Jul-2009 at 16:22.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    Boots sells plastic pants in some of its stores. Not necessarily the big stores, I've seen them in both big and small stores. Medical supply stores too.

    What websites or stores have you looked into re. plastic pants, so far? I feel other people are doing all the work for you here! I feel I've followed the whole story of your finding and buying nappies, we got a stressy response for not responding to your delivery/parent dilemma and now you want more advice for your next endeavor. Your requests for advice are ok, but I feel uncomfortable to then hear about your full nappy... http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...-sleeping.html I know things are new to you and you were probably keen to share your experience, but this is a community and in a community each member benefits from giving and taking. In my opinion, you're not creating a very good image of yourself. You might be a really cool person, but think about how you come across, or we will never know that cool person!
    Yea, i agree. He isn't the most greaful guy.

    Correct me if im mistaken, but he is the one who put that disgusting comment about being put in a nappy at school, not him but others too. Saying you have the "pleasure" to take a young girl to the office to get diapered?

    You disgust me, and will never get any help or advise from me again.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Yea, i agree. He isn't the most greaful guy.

    Correct me if im mistaken, but he is the one who put that disgusting comment about being put in a nappy at school, not him but others too. Saying you have the "pleasure" to take a young girl to the office to get diapered?

    You disgust me, and will never get any help or advise from me again.
    if someone hadn't have closed the thread, i'd have been able to explain that i was being sarcastic because that was before my diaper fetish began

    Firstly, thanks dangermouse for the website. I'm going to order some in the summer holidays.

    Secondly, Elli and Tommy, why are you having a go at me? All i want is some advice. I'm quite an insecure, shy person and the more advice i get, the more confident i become. I'm sorry if i come across a bit heavy-handed but as i say, i'm not great at dealing with these sort of situations. I'm going to take it easy on the whole 'telling you my experiences' thing because i now realise that it was too much info but at the time, i was quite excited.

    So overall, I'm sorry!
    Last edited by Peachy; 12-Jul-2009 at 19:18. Reason: merging double post - put all your thoughts into one post!

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    Anyone else have something to offer?
    datsa my cue, no?
    here goes: make your own.
    simples.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    datsa my cue, no?
    here goes: make your own.
    simples.
    That could probably work. All you would really need is a garbage bag and scissors.

Similar Threads

  1. Plastic pants
    By Dakota13 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 20-Jun-2009, 01:29
  2. plastic pants
    By Mazza in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-Jun-2009, 19:41
  3. Plastic Pants Help
    By Pojo in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-Jan-2009, 21:34
  4. Plastic Pants
    By spacemanBEN in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-Sep-2008, 11:26
  5. plastic pants
    By Flanders in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-May-2008, 20:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.