Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not news on Michael Jackson

Default Not news on Michael Jackson

This thread is NOT about Michael Jackson. Don't come in here expecting to find news on Michael Jackson, his death, or his family in this thread, cause you WON'T find it.

After weeks of constant coverage on Michael Jackson following his death, the media has finally turned into one giant perpetual Michal Jackson coverage machine. I actualy saw a news segment discussing if the media is giving too much coverage to michael jackson's death.

This is a thread to discuss everything non-michael jackson related.

How was your day?

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    After weeks of constant coverage on Michael Jackson following his death, the media has finally turned into one giant perpetual Michal Jackson coverage machine.

But the media isn't all one person its made up of many people!!

But so far my day's been average.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 11-Jul-2009 at 00:29.

I feel it went too far when they reported a dead picture on the cover of a magazine (don't remember). Its rainin jellybeans and the grass is purple. Or it is sunny.

I'm fine and dandy, I suppose. I don't really want to work tomorrow though, but I hardly work as it is with cut hours...

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    But the media isn't all one person its made up of many people!!
    He never said it was one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    He never said it was one person.
    He's making a feeble attempt to mock me.

He said the media hated Sarah Palin. I said the media isn't a person, so it can't hate. So now he's all butthurt about it.

He's making a feeble attempt to mock me.

He said the media hated Sarah Palin. I said the media isn't a person, so it can't hate. So now he's all butthurt about it.

If that is true, he has a point

How was your day?
    My day thus far has been excellent! This morning an ENT stuck tweezers in my ears, and then cotton balls with a numbing agent into my nose. After that, he stuck a scope tube into my nostrils, but on the last one -- he pushed the tube through to my throat to examine my larynx. Fortunately I can rest easy knowing that my vocal folds are just fine. I do, however, need to get allergy tested in late August to attempt to find the source of my sinus issues. (Any singers on the forum will appreciate just how amazing an appointment like this is ... )

While I was busy having that done, I believe FedEx dropped off my package from XP. (YAYYAYAYAAYYY) Unfortunately, I had to go to a two hour rehearsal before I could even come home to tend to the package.

Which brings me to now, waiting for my partner to arrive home. Not trying out the new booster pads I bought (first time booster pad user here). Oh well, I guess the wait will make it all the more worth it.

Thanks for asking!!! Haaa!
    Anyhow, I know how annoying this MJ coverage is. Don't get me wrong; I have been a huge fan of his since I can remember! The scary thing is that I didn't even know we withdrew some troops from Iraqi cities!

Well you know, Just sitting here trying to think of some thing creative and funny. Wondering what I should say. An will most likly regret typing out this very long post. Cause bye the time I get done I'll notice how bad of a idea it was. Or maybe it was a great idea, I'm jsut not creative enough, to write anything that people would site here and read word for word. An for those that do some read this word for word are going to be annoyed with them self for sitting here, trying to figure out where this post is going.

also did you see his ghost on youtube??