Thread: XPMedical Store?

Default XPMedical Store?

Hi all, I will be in the LA area for a few weeks in August and was curious if any of you knew if XPMedical had a store front at their warehouse, ie. if i were to be able to go there and purchase some goods in person or if it has to be done online?

Contact Gary, the owner. I don't think they have a warehouse. Pretty sure all their products ship from the wholesaler.

XP medical has a warehouse of their own. Not sure about a store front though.

Just give them a call.

I talked to the owners of Bambino, and although they have no store front they said we could pick it up there.... I never did... but its better than shipping...

I don't think they have a storefront... they may allow you to do a direct pickup at their warehouse... best to call and ask. Gary is a really nice guy.

What yu think might be a store. Could most likly be the office where all the desk jobs are at

The Bambino/Secure warehouse is a good 8 hour drive from LA... I would rule that out unless you want to spend a day or 2 in the Bay Area.