Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warp Tour

Default Warp Tour

Ok I know this isnt baby related but it is teen related. Did anyone else go/is going around america? I just got back from pittsburghs and it was AWESOME!!! I ended up having my first real guy crush. I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM

I'm going to warped tour in Uniondale, NY, July 18th
    It will be the shiz!
    I wish Bring Me The Horizon was going this year... But it's okay because Alesana and The Devil Wears Prada are playing! =]

My brother would have been there, but he couldn't go. (don't want to go into specifics on an indexed board like this though).

I've been to 2, and the band line up this year isnt as i think i will be going to another furry con instead

genbaby and ForrestD

I'm going to be there as well! At Merriweather Post Pavilion, correct?

Oh.... =[
    I wish there were people from this forum as cool as you guys, who are going to the Uniondale show... =[
    Have fun! Take pictures for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Nikki View Post
    Ok I know this isnt baby related but it is teen related
    We've got an off topic board for that.

Thread moved

I shot the Pomona date. I only went because it was free and I had nothing to do that day. 95% of the bands sucks. Warped hasn't been good in like 8 years.