Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Vending machine

Default Diaper Vending machine

Has anyone ever heard of these existing? I am thinking of purchasing a vending machine and stocking it with diapers (baby-Adult) and placing it at a local travelers center on the highway. What do you all think of this idea and have you ever seen or heard of one of these?

I've heard of some of our members talking about diaper vending machines in the restrooms of stores, so they must exist. However, you wouldn't be able to just put one in a travel center. You have to have a vendor's license, and you would have to get permission, otherwise, it would just be removed. That said, my next door neighbor made a very good living by putting game machines into establishments, so good that he had his house, a lake house, and a large sailboat moored on the Potomac River, so this is something you can do. You just have to find out how to go about it legally.

hahahaha... that would be awesome!!!! I could just imagine a diaper vending machine at a rest stop for adults. I know they have the baby ones in bathrooms and such... but I bet an adult one at a rest stop my actually get purchases.

That sounds pretty sweet. yeah if you go about it through the proper channels i bet you would make some money...

I like the arcade machine idea. I'm not sure if the diaper vending machine would make quite as much though. Possibly if you put it/them in restrooms, like dogboy mentioned, you could make a bit of money.

Overall I like the idea. ^_^

Oh ya, I am in this business a bit, I have the licenses and papers to do this legally, I even have a space rented out at a travelers center to do this at.

I have heard of baby diaper vending machines... usually seen in store restrooms. I have never heard of adult diaper vending machines.

Not to cast a shadow on your plans... but these machines are ridiculously expensive, and I doubt you would get much in sales from them. Most people who need diapers carry more than enough with them... and though it may be your fantasy for TB/DLs to be able to purchase diapers discreetly through a vending machine... it doesn't really happen that often in real life.

My Wal-Mart has one in the restroom. I tried putting a dollar worth of quarters in there years ago and... WTF, the thing ate my money!

Yeah, clearly most stores don't give a crap and from that assumption, not profitable. Then again, I think Babies-R-Us has diapers in their restroom as well.

This sort of thing? But a more range of sizes

One like the usual sweet/crisps(chips) machine wouldn't be such a good idea. Seeing a vending machine with just diapers in it is kinda odd :P Not to us, but to most others lol.