Hey, so basically last night i made my first awsome modified diaper using two baby ones
I took the top and bottom off one with scissors, and used staples to attack them on the sides, then folded it over to staple the middle. Off course, the flat bit on the inside!
So yea... it fit perfectly, my first actual diaper (not dry nite) that fit, and wasn't tight or uncomfortable to wear. So i decided to wear it to bed, and start wetting whilst on my xbox. The first pee was amazing, but it really felt like it was leaking, but turns out it didn't.
I woke up at 2:30am and really restless, the diaper was wet, and i couldn't sleep. I decided to take it off and hide it for the morning. SO just now, i hid it in the small bin, and put that bag in the big one outside =]
Nothing important, i just like sharing my next steps Next stop, adult ones!