Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Duck Hunting

Default Duck Hunting

Last fall I took up duck hunting. One of the things I realized on the first time out was that going pee would be an issue. I am a guy so the standing there doing it isn't the issue. But having to roll down the waders, and dig through all the layers of clothing is a pain plus it is freezing that time of year. Then there is the fact that I am in the middle of a field with nothing to go behind and I just really don't like peeing out in front of everybody.

So after a little thought I had one of those "duh" moments and decided to try diapering up before I went. I have been into diapers as long as I can remember and had really gotten into a dl lifestyle while in college. However, I hadn't worn at all since getting married in March of last year. So before the next hunting trip I snuck out and bought some diapers. Since I was leaving well before the crack of dawn, diapering without my wife knowing was no problem. The diaper worked great, and since it was under many layers of clothing and a set of waders there was no chance of it being noticed (although I am well past the paranoia of wearing in public, no one is paying attention). So I have begun diapering up for most of my duck hunting trips. Might do it for deer hunting if I have a place to put on and take off, but usually there are too many people in the cabin.

This also provides me a good excuse if my wife ever finds my diapers before I work up the courage to tell her about them. I just keep them in the closet in a bag with all my other hunting gear.

Deer are more prescient than ducks. It wouldn't do to smell like diapers, human urine and excrement.

Great idea! That really is a "duh" kind of thing. But it's good that you thought of that.

And I am going to agree with harris on this one. Deer have good sniffers. =/

Hmm duck hunting in diaper, Now why didn't I think of that lol. Well I dont duck hunt :\

But if I go fishing I like to put on a diaper, I noramly fish alone, so no chance of getting caught.

The only Duck Hunting I've done while diapered was via Nintendo.

Actuallly wearing while fishing isnt a bad idea either. One in some lakes its illegal to pee in them and if your seen it can be also consid public exposure. Two just finding a spot with no one around on lakes like kentucky and barkley is nearly impossible as there are houses surrounding the lake. Three I have made a 45-1 hour run with a full bladder in 3 foot rollers and it wasnt very comfortamble about lost it a few time when I hit some rouge waves going about 50mph and launching the boat out of the water(I was in a tournament at the time so no time to stop and use the restroom). Fourth actually using the restroom while fishing can leave a scent on your hands that the fish can smell. Finally if you are in a tournament between messing with crowds at the ramp and weighing in sometimes you cant even use it then.

Quote Originally Posted by harry3220 View Post
    One in some lakes its illegal to pee in them...

Yeah... right.

Please quote me a law where it is illegal to urinate into a lake. All the wild animals do it.

DF....its prolly Ohio you cant park your car in your driveway unless its just think about that