Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are your OCD-like tendencies?

Default What are your OCD-like tendencies?

What's your Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder "OCD"???

I go crazy over even numbers. When eating small food like M&M's or French fries, Chip, Or any type of finger food. It has to be in even numbers, Also they have to be close to the same size. An M&M's have to be the same color.

I get so mad when i get to the bottom of a bag and see I have a odd amount lefted I will jsut throw it away. An on my tv it show the volume number that also has to be even.
    Last edited by Siege89; 08-Jul-2009 at 10:30.

I have the TV volume one and I hate when my mom comes in my room and touches stuff; even if she doesn't move it have have to go back and make sure it's in the right place.

curiousitykitten

i must put even rolls of deoderant on both arms
    i dont like it when my friends lunch trays dont have a ballanced look...
    i like to eat similar things every day
    i like things to look as i left them...i dont like it when people clean my shit
    i take inventory of my purse often in public...like i did several times on a plane when my purse was right by me
    i like things folded w/o creases

and more...atleast im not a germaphob ocd...thats the dangerous kind

Mine is door locks and cleanliness and turning lights off, everthing has to be just so, it helps I live alone so not much gets messed with.

I have a thing for the number 13. I always count like buttons and pieces of clothing (like a belt loop) and see if it is a multiple of 13. This came from a movie once where they said a soldiers uniform has 13 buttons to represent the original 13 colonies. Weird I know, but so is my love of diapers

Mesmerale

1) I suggest rewording the OP, since overreacting is a bit too "common" for ADISC, and I'm sure it won't take long before someone gets pissed about how OCD is a serious thing and all that..

2)

I'm obsessed with the numbers 13 and 12, thanks to the "Midnighters" series. ^_^ (Read it!!! Seriously, read it, people!!)

I will sometimes organize stuff where I work, simply out of compulsion.

I'll straighten out pencils and stuff laying on desks.

I used to do this thing when I was 11 and 12 where I counted every letter in a sentence and if it wasn't even I had to add an s somewhere or change a word or something. It was terrible because I like to talk and I was counting letters every waking moment. Luckily I got over it as I got over my depression.

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    1) I suggest rewording the OP, since overreacting is a bit too "common" for ADISC, and I'm sure it won't take long before someone gets pissed about how OCD is a serious thing and all that..

2)

I'm obsessed with the numbers 13 and 12, thanks to the "Midnighters" series. ^_^ (Read it!!! Seriously, read it, people!!)

I will sometimes organize stuff where I work, simply out of compulsion.

I'll straighten out pencils and stuff laying on desks.
    i second this...it should really be what are your ocd behaviors
    or something related

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    i second this...it should really be what are your ocd behaviors
    or something related
    Or "What are your OCD-like tendencies?".

Mine is my diaper bulge. I obsess way too much about my family seeing it if its puffy or I'm wearing basket ball shorts that shows the bulge.

I hate sticky spots...The only time I clean anything is if its sticky. Now I just have to get around to cleaning my keyboard...I spilled juice on it, get your mind out of the gutter, Grizzy!