Thread: Back from the dread...

Default Back from the dread...

Hi all,

I used to be an avid user of here from the old days of it being TBDL (Katoichi) and since the days of it becoming ADISC, I tried my best to constantly keep myself within the community but I feel my time has passed.

I don't know why, I could'nt bear myself being what I was so I thought I'll leave it all behind, you know all the Teen baby and diaper stuff, I was beginning to see it as something wrong and I stop what I did, and made a change.

Time had passed as it does things were going fine, I had my steady job at a Call Centre and I was at College, but I felt the stressed growing upon me at College to complete the course and with Work colleagues despising me I fell depressed and I just wanted to get it all over with...

With my thoughts running and I tried to remember the good ol'days where I wasn't so down and I remembered my time when I was into TBDL stuff and it made me feel more calmer and even made me smile, so I looked back into it and decided to get myself some adult diapers, just to see if I would feel the same sensation I did the first time I tried them and you know what, I did.

So here I am again back from what I call from the dread. Thank you for reading and soon I hope to continue contributing here on ADISC and become another welcoming returned user.

Thank you all,

Hey dude, great to have you back! Welcome to TBDL, New And Improved Edition.

Hope you post around. Hell I'm surprised nobody's replied yet. Quiet evening I guess. Join us in IRC sometime!

Welcome, I don't know you (I'm still pretty new) but welcome back.

Welcome Kalloon! I hope you enjoy the community and hope to see you around

Damn former TBDL members making me feel all young and noobish. *shakes fist* At least you like the companion cube so you do have some redeeming features. I hope you like what we have done with the place. We have tried to inflict too much damage upon it whilst you were away. Look forward to seeing you around - old TBDL members often seem to be really fun.

Thanks for the welcoming all, I hope to see you all around soon.

I have tried to lick my own ear, I Fail everytime. But my friend alex will do it from time to time :\

Anyways had to add that before I forget lol, Really nice to meet you. If you can't tell I'm a new member here, If you mange to read my post throught the bad grammer and spelling errors I'm a alright guy. Oh wait this is about you :\ srry long night and litte sleep the other night anyways. Hello for MN, Usa

An nice to meet you an all.