Thread: Im in love... =]

Default Im in love... =]

Im back with my ex girlfriend after almost 6 months.. and I missed her.. I only recently moved to the same city she lives in.. and she asked me back out..

I feel so much better now that we're back.. to what used to be..

Because shes the kind of girl I want to marry

I love her

Darkfinn

I hope you broke up because she moved away.

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I hope you broke up because she moved away.
    You're an asshole. Honestly. Why the fuck can't you ever just be goddamn happy for somebody? You're not the king of adisc and your negativity makes me sick.

For OP: Yay. :] It feels amazing to feel so in love. I'm happy for you. I understand what it's like to feel like you just have to tell EVERYBODY so I see why you made this thread lol. I hope everything works out this time around.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Annastacia View Post
    You're an asshole. Honestly. Why the fuck can't you ever just be goddamn happy for somebody? You're not the king of adisc and your negativity makes me sick.

For OP: Yay. :] It feels amazing to feel so in love. I'm happy for you. I understand what it's like to feel like you just have to tell EVERYBODY so I see why you made this thread lol. I hope everything works out this time around.
    .... *doesn't understand the anger part*

He was just saying that he hoped he was getting back into a relationship that ended due to circumstance, rather than one that ended out of a fight or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Annastacia View Post
    He's an asshole because he hoped that their break-up was because of a bad circumstance that was resolved rather than one that may not have been? I'm a bit confused as to your unjustified hostility.

Anyway, congrats OP. I hope you two spend a lot of time together.

Falkio

*steps over the drama puddle on aisle 3*

Darkfinn is always opinionated. Its nothing new.

Good for you Timmy! Love is a fantastic feeling. I'm happy for you. For the first time in my life, I have fallen in love with a guy. My sexuality has taken an interesting turn since I met this person. Its like, a strong loving attraction to a cuteness, but not with sexual feelings. At this point, I can be called bisexual.

I would rather not say who. But he is one of cutest furs I've ever met.

<3

Nothing in the world compares to intense love!!!

I know you were pretty lonely recently, Timmah, based on the thread a little while ago. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better now, and I hope your good fortune continues.

Kind of a cheery thing to post. Thanks for doing that. Improved the ambiance in the crowded coffee shop of my mind.

^-^

Well.. we broke up because we lived 2 cities apart and we didn't get to see each other that often.. And I had a hard time getting to her, because at the time I was having major car trouble and had to use the bus everywhere so I never did get to see her..

I missed her so much when we were apart..