Thread: Absent minded

JessePup

Default Absent minded

The other day I was playing on my DS and I heard something on the tv that made me angry and I caught myself growling at the tv. My furry side has never surfaced like that before. What sort of funny things do you do absent mindedly?

I sometimes accidently say something with a childish lisp, but luckily no one's noticed it yet.

OMG I do that all the time Jesse. i find myself growling at objects that make me mad from time to time. other than that I bite my nail and suck my thumb periodically. Oh and I'll wag my hips a little when I'm happy.

Many times, while watching a hockey game alone on TV in my house, I have yelled along with the "Let's Go Thrashers" chant.

Mesmerale

I...

Bite the skin around my fingers.

Bite the skin of my upper lip, particularly the spot right in the center.

Hiss at the sun when it gets in my eyes.

^_^

Well, I'm not a furry, but when I'm out for a walk and the dogs behind the fence are barking at me, I'll start barking violently at them until they stop.

JessePup

I also tend to walk into a room and totally forget what I was going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by itsme View Post
    Well, I'm not a furry, but when I'm out for a walk and the dogs behind the fence are barking at me, I'll start barking violently at them until they stop.
    Ha! Oh, wow. This is exactly what I do. Usually I also plan out a method of combat if they jump the fence.

What I've worked out thus far is - if it's one dog, you wait for them to reach you, then:

1) if they pounce, punch down their throat, or
    2) if they don't, knee them in the face. With your knee.

Or if it's 2 dogs,

1) Take one out if you can, or
    2) Run past them and jump over the fence, and grab a yard tool!

Also, sometimes I growl at the TV if there's a hypnosis program on and it's telling me to growl at the TV because there's a hypnosis program on and that that would be a good idea to do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JessePup View Post
    I also tend to walk into a room and totally forget what I was going to do.
    ^ This

Also: I play with my hair. In fact, I am doing it right now. Its annoying because it makes my hair more greasy than it already is and it makes my bangs curl up and it looks stupid.