Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ahoy there!

Default Ahoy there!

I'm Squeezy...

Why 'Squeezy'? Well, I had a soft animal toy that I was very fond of, and lacking a conventional name he got called 'Squeezy'. Somehow, the nickname carried over onto me. I won't reveal the exact nature of the original Squeezy, in case it conjures up a silly image of me!

I'm an engineer, slightly geekish I suppose, being interested in the history of computing and suchlike. Other interests include playing music, getting afloat in anything that does float, and tinkering with old cars.

I discovered the magic of diapers after buying a pack of Depends as a young teen. I told myself that it wasn't about diapers as such; just a convenient and interesting alternative to going to the bathroom. Boy did I get hooked! The rationale still holds good to some extent though - I only wear when I expect the diaper will be useful for its intended purpose - so I guess that puts me squarely in the DL category.

Anyway, enough for now.
    Cheers
    Squeezy

Matrix Blade

Hey Squeezy, welcome to ADISC. Post around and let us get to know ya more.

BTW, I think there's a car lover's (or something like that) club somewhere here on the site.

Buccaneers Fan or liking of pirates? Otherwise Welcome to ADISC!

Asher

Welcome to ADISC Squeezy : )

- Asher

Quote Originally Posted by Squeezy View Post
    I'm Squeezy...

Why 'Squeezy'? Well, I had a soft animal toy that I was very fond of, and lacking a conventional name he got called 'Squeezy'. Somehow, the nickname carried over onto me. I won't reveal the exact nature of the original Squeezy, in case it conjures up a silly image of me!
    I refer to ADISC diaper commandment #42... which I have just made up right now... thou shalt not leave Dash in a state of sheer curiosity!

*cough* What I mean is... what sort of animal is Squeezy?
    I won't tell anyone, I promise!

Moving on swiftly.

Hi, I'm Dash Welcome to ADISC. Make yerself at home, don't piss people off, remember: no such thing as stupid questions...apart from "where's teh bathroom?"... and all that jazz!!!

Happy posting,

D.

Well, Dash, in compliance with commandment #42 I am obliged to disclose the following information. Squeezy was an even-toed ungulate of a non-naturalistic hue. Of course, that could be a blue pig or a pink giraffe, but I don't think I look like either of those. Thanks for the welcome though!

Welcome! There is a car lovers group on here if you were inclined to join it.

Hello there. Nice to see you. I want to become an engineer myself, I'm gonna be off to study Mech Eng in September actually. Nice to see a good introduction, from a brit, and an engineer. Enjoy the site and I hope to see more of you!