Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Silent Assassin's Reintroduction Thread.

Default The Silent Assassin's Reintroduction Thread.

It's been over a year since I joined, and I've been absent these past few months, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself.

I'm The Silent Assassin. You can call me TSA, Assassin, Silent, or the. Any of those names will work.

First, let me tell you a little more about myself. I am 13, turning 14 later this month. I love to swim, and my specialty stroke is breastroke, but I'm a decent I.M.-er and backstroker. I'm shy, but if you get to know me we'll become friends quickly.

As for the TB/DL side of me, I wet the bed for 13 years. Wearing diapers became such a part of my nighttime routine, it was almost like breathing. i couldn't do without it. I wore a variety of diapers from age 3-13, including Goodnites, Huggies, Huggies Pull-ups, Luvs, Depends, Pampers and Easy-ups. (All except the first three I wore when I was 12-13.)

Now onto why I have been absent. As most of you know, I was very active on this site and the IRC until mid-May. Well, that just happens to be when swim team starts. Swimming takes up 4+ hours of my time everyday, so I don't have nearly as much free time. Also, this just so happened to be the time my parents' laptop broke, so my access to the site is now limited. (I use my PSP to log in most of the time.)

Most of you are probably thinking, "He's come back to the site, does that mean he'll be on all the time from now on?" Well, unfortunately, the opposite is true. I am going to be busier than ever, for at least the next 2 weeks. Maybe then I'll visit more often.

Well, that's about all I can think of for now. Questions?

--The Silent Assassin--

Welcome back

Glad it was good things keeping you away and not something rotten. Good luck surviving your next two weeks and we'll see you when we see you.

Welcome back!

Try to make time for us. :tongue: We'd love to have you whenever you can make it.

Welcome back. Since I won't be here for your birthday, have a happy birthday dude

Matrix Blade

Welcome back Silent we missed ya.

Welcome back TSA, shame I'll not be here for the next 2 weeks

Hey, TSA! I like the shortened abreviation. Are you in USS or some other swim league? Long course, short course? Morning practice, twice a day practice? I used to swim as a kid. Those were the greatest years of my life.