View Poll Results: What kind of wipes do you usually use?

61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baby wipes.

43 70.49%
  • Adult wipes.

4 6.56%
  • I alternate.

6 9.84%
  • Other.

2 3.28%
  • I don't use baby wipes.

6 9.84%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wipe users, what kind do you use?

Default Wipe users, what kind do you use?

Simple enough... do you use baby or adult wipes? I alternate, personally.

the adult wipes are just large baby wipes yet they charge like 3 times as much for them. So Baby wipes are pretty much the way to go. The most wipes I ever had to use was about 3, god knows how much toilet paper I would of needed to even get half as clean as I did with wipes.

I am willing to bet baby wipes could be more of a money saver, or at least a time saver.

Baby wipes all the way I usually buy the store brand or whatever is on sale but i do have a cute pampers tub I keep them in

Baby wipes for sure, they are cheaper than their adult counterparts. And seeing as they are baby wipes, they make you feel a lot, well, babyish. That's why I buy them.

Although over the years I have tried nearly every brand and style of wipes sold in the USA, I keep returning to Pampers Unscented Aloe baby wipes.

These work very well for me and are sold nearly everywhere. Frequently they are on sale.

Personally I have found no advantage to using larger "adult" wipes.

Matrix Blade

Baby wipes, definitely. They're a lot easier for me to access, cuz my mom has a few tubs of them around the house. Plus I love the smell of them and it only takes about one or two to get the job done for me.

Truthfully, I don't think I've ever seen adult wipes at my local grocery store (but I haven't exactly been looking for them either).

Baby wipes. I have never tried adult wipes. I vacillate between Pampers and Huggies whichever is on sale at the time.