Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't stand others bitching about how bad their life is?

Default Can't stand others bitching about how bad their life is?

I may just be cold hearted... or I may just not understand, but I cannot STAND when people complain about how bad their life is.

I usually want to punch them. But most times, I tell the person to get off their ass and do something about it. I kinda expect pathetic whiners on the internet.... but it irks me even more irl.

I just think there is a solution to everyone's problems out there. And if someone bitches and moans so much that their life sucks, then they need to get off their ass and do something about it, or shut up.

I just can't sit there and coddle someone when they cry about how they will never have a girlfriend, or how they have no friends, or how they're ugly or stupid or something.

God it irks me.

So am I just a bitch, or do you agree with me?

agree 100%.

To whiners everywhere: be glad you don't have a conjoined twin or some shit like that.
    you're life is so fucking beautiful, please, please, don't fucking waste it.

I have been known to punch people and tell them to quit complaining. >.>

My roommate is one of those people, and I'm so glad she's moving out during the fall semester. I cannot stand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    agree 100%.

To whiners everywhere: be glad you don't have a conjoined twin or some shit like that.
    you're life is so fucking beautiful, please, please, don't fucking waste it.
    This is perfect.

You're so ignorant

I agree with you, although I complain a good deal. Yay hypocrisy.

annierighthurr

God, yes.

Depends...what if someone has diabetes or a heart condition and sometimes complains about that , and neither caused themselves to have that condition , what do you say then ?

Yeah. I have a friend who bitches all the time about how she can't make friends. She gets mad at me for being "outgoing" and gets super angry if I start randomly talking to someone on a bus or something and I don't "include" her. Like.. it's not my fault she doesn't jump in, I can't even begin to count the number of times I've jumped into her conversations with old friends and end up making a friend myself or something.

I've tried giving her advice and stuff, and then she tells me I'm cold-hearted, I don't understand, I'm mean, etc... Apparently, I make it sound "so goddamn easy!" when it's not. She also complains that she can't get a job... and when I try to give her pointers on being pleasent she calls me fake and tells me not everyone can be someone they're not.

I really just get sick of the "my life sucks so bad," and the facebook status updates that are all along the lines of "why does everything bad happen to ME?!" or "why is my life ruined at such a young age?" when the girl has a decent family, money to spend, a roof over her head, she's going to college next year, etc...

I know that someone else who has it worse doesn't get rid of a bad situation for you, but is it that hard to just put things into persepective?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_lupine06 View Post
    Depends...what if someone has diabetes or a heart condition and sometimes complains about that , and neither caused themselves to have that condition , what do you say then ?
    I hate it when people complain to get attention. Like, "OMG I HAVE DIABETES YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD TO ME." And I tend to see people who don't complain about their health problems as stronger than those that do. Does that make sense?

For the most part I don't like complainers but I am one myself. Sometimes we just need someone to talk to about the problems at hand.

I like to complain but I know I have a lot going for me right now.

Yes but good god, we have to vent at times , so please if you don't have a Chronic Medical Condition you could not begin to understand how it effects your life .