Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP - Karl Malden

Default RIP - Karl Malden

We lose yet another veteran of the entertainment business. He was 97 years old, so he did live a good, long life. - RIP

Oscar-winning actor Karl Malden dead at 97 -

I'm not exactly sure who he is but RIP none the less. I have to ask, why are so many celebrities dying recently?

I remember seeing him in movies such as "How The West Was Won" and "Gypsy" back in the early '60s time period. Last time I saw him on TV was when he was doing commercials...something to do with credit cards I believe.

He was one of my favorite actors and I will miss him. I still like watching Karl and a very young Michael Douglas on the 70s show The Streets of San Francisco.

They're dropping like flies aren't they. Pretty soon we're gonna need a giant Hollywood sign in heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by BluTack View Post
    Oh I remember her in the funny Brit comedy show.

Seen on public broadcasting here in the states.

Karl Maldon - Good actor! He will be missed.

Karl Malden is best know for the American Express Commercial, and the phrase, "Don't Leave Home Without It", he did alot of film work but that commercial got him alot of notice and was copied by many commedians.