Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping with a dummy/pacifier

toddler82uk

Default Sleeping with a dummy/pacifier

A question for abies who like to sleep with a dummy/pacifier that when you try and sleep that how do you breath with it in ie from your mouth or nose ? just because when i fall asleep with mine in my mouth in the mornings i wake up and it sticks to my teeth....

so wondering what other people do

I always breath with my nose while sleeping so my paci doesn't affect my breathing. Usually when I fall asleep with my paci, I find i fallen from my mouth in the morning.

Definitely nose. Mouth breathing with a paci would end in drooling for me. Ick >.<

Usually when I try sleeping with my paci, I wake up and my pillow is soaked in drool and sometimes it takes a while to find said paci.

Either through the nose or half and half. Some nights I can sleep with my paci other nights I put it aside just as I'm falling asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaCat View Post
    Definitely nose. Mouth breathing with a paci would end in drooling for me. Ick >.<
    If by ick you mean awesome then yes. Drooling is the best.

Mouth breather, though half the time I wake up with it under me or in my hand in the morning unless I manage to sleep on my back all night

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    If by ick you mean awesome then yes. Drooling is the best.
    As possibly squicky as it might seem, drooling makes me feel more babyish. >o>

And when I go to sleep with my paci, I breath through my nose, but when I wake up, I usually find myself breathing through my mouth, with the paci barely staying in, if I'm lucky. : P

Nose with a bit of mouth. If I'm congested it's hard for me to sleep with one since I can't easily draw a full breath through the front of the NUK.

Now how would one go about cleaning a pacifier? Just water?

Oh, and like babibear said, sucks to sleep with a sinus problem because you;ll have much difficulty breathing...