Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi There!!

Default Hi There!!

Hey there everybuddy. I am a DL, AB, and babyfur. I have been a DL for as long as I can remember probably around age 6 i knew I liked diapers. However, I have only discovered my babyfur side about a year or so ago. I never knew that babyfur existed until I cam across all of the websites and found myself, then later I discovered my fursona and ya.

I joined this sight because I have heard a lot of good things about this site, the friendliness and what have you, but I just think it is a major blessing to have stumbled across a place where I can chat with others that share my interests.

Sorry for the long intro but I feel like the new kid in the clubhouse. ^^

Hello and welcome to the forums. Trust me, long intros are better than short ones, so relax
    What other intrest do you have beside the diaper and the furry stuff?

Ummm. I am currently working Retail Management, a student, I love to draw, play games, and hangout with whoever.

Umm the games I am playing most often are COD WAW, Fallout 3, Skate 2, Fight night round 4.

Welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy it here, and stick around ^_^