Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A few questions about poop

Red face A few questions about poop

Hi guys. As some of you may know, I have just bought my first lot of adult nappies after only previously having pull-ups. One thing I was afraid to try in pull-ups was pooping in them so I have a few questions:

1) What is the best way to poop in a nappy?
    2) If I used laxatives, would they be better and how long do their effects last?
    3) What is the mess like and how powerful is the smell usually?
    4) What is the cleanup like?
    5)What is is like to sit in your poop afterwards and does it feel better with pee in the nappy a well? Do you enjoy it?

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Hi guys. As some of you may know, I have just bought my first lot of adult nappies after only previously having pull-ups. One thing I was afraid to try in pull-ups was pooping in them so I have a few questions:

1) What is the best way to poop in a nappy?
    2) If I used laxatives, would they be better and how long do their effects last?
    3) What is the mess like and how powerful is the smell usually?
    4) What is the cleanup like?
    5)What is is like to sit in your poop afterwards and does it feel better with pee in the nappy a well? Do you enjoy it?

Thanks guys!

1. Um, I think you know how to go to use a diaper, it isn't that hard.

3. Use your imagination and of course it smells.

4. Sucks

5.Guess you'll find out..

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    1. Um, I think you know how to go to use a diaper, it isn't that hard.

3. Use your imagination and of course it smells.

4. Sucks

5.Guess you'll find out..
    not terribly helpful that

What do you expect?

I wouldnt recommend laxatives. I dont like soft poop anyway. Hard to clean up and doenst feel that good. Just find it out yourself.

1: Turn around three times and spit. Then, poop.
    2: Painful and unecessary.
    3: Depends on the BM. Just like any other really. Hard to liquid. Smells very much.
    4: You'll need about twenty minutes of showering.
    5: Not unlike sitting in mud. Some like it, some don't.

1) when you need to go, simply do it in your diaper. Standing up with the legs slightly spread works best for me.

2) using laxatives when not medically needed is not good for your health. If you want to increase the volume of your "production" do it by eating foods that are rich of fiber (i.e. vegetables, cereals), which is anyway a good thing for your bowels, diapers or not.

3) it is a very variable thing, difficult to predict, and the smell highly depends on how much time you "keep it in", and on what you eat. I.e., I normally go #2 several times a day, have a balanced and complete diet, and my "production" is nearly odourless. If, when you go to take a dump, it's like an atomic bomb has been dropped, consider changing your diet and/or your bowel habits...

4) easy as drinking a glass of water, provided you have the right instruments, like this: http://www.adisc.org/forum/off-topic...-have-use.html. The only drawback, if you stay in a messy diaper for several hours, and are hairy down there, is that no matter how carefully you wash, your hair will retain a bit of the smell for some hours afterwards. Using an adequate amount of cream before diapering up can help reducing the effect, as well as using a small quantity of conditioner on the area when cleaning up (weird as it may sound, it works...). Of course the best solution is diapering up again so that any possible smell remains locked in!

5) it's for sure a matter of personal preference, and I'll leave you the pleasure of experimentation on this one. In my humble opinion, the fuller, the better.

Aren't there other places on the net where you can ask these questions? I'm sure there are. I'm not going to waste my time here.

Honeywell6180

1) If you've never done it before, it's going to be hard the first time. The probably best way is to sit in a crouching type position, and trying it.

2) They'd probably help, read the labels for specifics

3) Have you ever pooped before? Well there's your smell, but it'll be with you until you change. As for mess, well take the poop you normally do, and have it on your body.

4) It's one of the worst things ever. I recommend taking a shower to wash it off, because it is a pain with just wipes/toilet paper.

5) I personally enjoy it, and I find no difference with having a wet diaper or a dry one (although I usually wait to poop until the end of wearing, so I'm usually already wet.

1) Squat.
    2) That depends, do you want soft (possibly liquid) poop?
    3) Depends on wheter or not it's solid with the mess. The smell will usually become unplesant after a while.
    4) If it's solid, not too hard. If its not, then it will be a major pain in the ass.
    5) It's an interesting feeling. It's not much different with or without pee. I enjoy it every so often.

I'd recommend usinga banana. No smell, it's a lot like actual poop, and it isn't as hard cleanup as say, liquid poop.

Darkfinn

I would just try it naturally first. Next time you get an urge... squat down and go in the diaper.

Cleanup is easiest in the shower. Remove the diaper, dump what you can down the loo, wipe off anything that is stuck on with TP... then take a shower to get rid of the rest.

Be careful with Laxatives... they really aren't that pleasant, lots of cramping and gas, and you can become dependant on them if you use them too often.

And stay away from putting food down your diaper... it just doesn't make any sense. If you want a poopy diaper, just poop in the diaper... put the food in your mouth.