Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey ppl!

megaman

Default hey ppl!

hey everyone! im megaman! i found this site on google! Im sortof a video game addict, love to bike and do somewhat of exploration, and i CAN (doesnt mean im allowed to) fly a plane. oh, btw, this is a secret account... if anyone from alaska sees this and knows who it is, tell me.

hey welcome! dont be afraid to ask any questions..and um..have fun

Welcome Megaman.

I love planes and want to learn to fly someday too.

Anyway...glad to have you with us.

megaman

well, i like lots of diff ones, megaman (duh) but all sorts of things. first person shooters, sonic games, mech games like armored core and tranformers... um.. oh yeah super here games like infamous, prototype, and spiderman... yeah... not much to do when its 5 below 0 degrees farenheight here... OH! by the way.. I LOVE DOThack/.hack games... dont really know why.
    Last edited by megaman; 29-Jun-2009 at 20:43. Reason: confusion about a game

Darkfinn

Ooh... I always thought Megaman must wear diapers... there's no way to pee with that suit on.

I can see you will bring plenty of enthusiasm to the site.
    (until we beat it out of him mwahahahaha.....)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Ooh... I always thought Megaman must wear diapers... there's no way to pee with that suit on.
    Isen't Megaman a robot, or did I miss something?

on-topic: welcome to the forums!

You said you love hack games? is that like a company or did you mean you love TO hack games?