Thread: Accidents?

Default Accidents?

For people that are incontinent and need to wear diapers...have you ever been like after a shower just sitting in a chair watching some tv, no diaper on and had a wetting or messing accident? It seems like that would be the worst part about incon. ruining furniture or carpet and it catching you off guard. Has this happend to snyone?

Darkfinn

Why do people ask questions like this all the time? Why the quest for "accident reports"? Does this fill some part of your fantasy life or something?

Incontinence is unpleasant... period. People can learn to live with it, and some even use AB/DL as a coping mechanism. But let's face it, in my experiences most incontinent people don't like sharing their most embarassing moments.

angelabauer

Since I reached puberty at age 12 in 1976 I have had urinary incontinence. I have been open about dealing with this.

In the morning after my shower before work I put on a disposable the second I am dry. Probably I did void in the shower, but I never feel this. Consequently my bladder is as empty as it gets for several minutes after I get out of the shower. I do not believe in my entire life I wet before I put on a diaper.

At night after work I take a bath. I make a point of sitting on a toilet for a couple of minutes before getting into my bath tub to reduce the contamination of my bath water. Before I took of my last day diaper I prepared my post-bath cloth diaper. After the bath it takes me way less than a minute to pin on my gauze diaper.

Never has any actually incontinent person told me about problems with wetting after a bath or shower. If I did decide to sit without a diaper you bet I put an underpad on the chair to protect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Why do people ask questions like this all the time? Why the quest for "accident reports"? Does this fill some part of your fantasy life or something?

Incontinence is unpleasant... period. People can learn to live with it, and some even use AB/DL as a coping mechanism. But let's face it, in my experiences most incontinent people don't like sharing their most embarassing moments.
    Calm down there killer. It is not a fantasy, just a simple question that I wished to ask,

i've had a few "mishaps" with some bowel leakage after a bath/shower but nothing really serious. I try and dry off and then diaper up again as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Calm down there killer. It is not a fantasy, just a simple question that I wished to ask,
    I think darkfinn's point whats why would you want to know something so personal about random people. If not that's what I am wondering.

I am nighttime incontinent. But I have had many daytime accidents over the years. They can be very embarassing especially if they happen in a public place where there are strangers there. Nothing is more embarrasing that having a huge wet area on your pants that others see. Fortunately I haven't had a bag accident during the day in months.

Yes, I've had that happen a few times when I first lost my control, and it sucked. Fortunately, we were able to get the carpet clean, and it wasn't a very big spot. Another time it was on the bathroom rug, but it was washable. And I've had some close ones since then, but thankfully I diaper up as soon as I can, but it's still annoying when I have an accident right after changing.

I've had leaks on my furniture before. It ruined my recliner after a while from repeated leaks, and that's one of the main reasons I switched to cloth diapers from disposables. I've even had disposables leak poop on my chair, and that was the last straw.

None of this crap is "fun", if that's what you're thinking. It sucks to be incontinent, even though I had often wondered what it would be like when I was younger, it ain't nothing like what you think it is. A word to the wise, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

So is this what you wanted to know?

It happens that I'm having a late shower and lay on my bed "just drying a little" before I get my diaper on. On some occations I've fallen asleep, and the accident is a fact. Bed all wet under my backside...and sometimes even more.

But since I've got healtcare asisstants and nurses around, (Comes at certain times during the day) its their job to check if I'm wearing. (And if not, "help" me.)

But in a world that is not perfect all the time...

Butterfly Mage

I've had a few incidences where my diaper has leaked. It's unpleasant and nothing worthy of any kind of fantasy material. Wet sheets are cold and clammy. Having wet pants as a result of a leaky diaper is physically uncomfortable and thoroughly and utterly humiliating.