Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helloooo ! :)

Default Helloooo ! :)

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Randomly found it on google ... I'm a teen diaper lover. I really don't know what else to say. I'm very new to this. So well yeah I think thats everything. Sorry not a very good introduction. Bye !

It's okay. How about you tell us some of your hobbies and interests? That would be a great place to start.

Hello, and welcome to ADISC!

As Wegs suggested, we would all love to hear about any of your hobbies and interests. ^^

Hi welcome do ADSIC, we are glad you found us. This site is comprised of many people with various experiences and knowledge of the AB,TB/DL world. I am sure you will find some great informaiton here and hopefully get some answers to resolve your confusion.

Hope you enjoy your time here. There are some really great and helpful people on this website.

Welcome! ^_^

If you're not sure what to say, read How to make an introduction - ADISC Answers Wiki if you haven't already done so. Also, don't feel pressured to say anything that you don't want to. We do like to find out about you as a person including your hobbies and interests outside of diapers, but you should only reveal as much as you are comfortable with.

Anyhoo, hope you have a good time here! See you around ^_^

Okies thanks guys.

I love art, and especially interior design. Something I'm very interested in and possible career later on I think. I love animals, especially labrador dogs. I like playing golf with friends, shopping, movies, country music ! I think thats everything !

Hello and welcome to the forums. I used to play golf, but I kanda fell off. What kind of movies do you like?