Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wubbanub Thoughts

Default Wubbanub Thoughts

I found a site called Wubbanub today. Wubbanubs, as you can see from the link, are soothers and plushies all in one.

Only thing is, the soothers are, obviously, meant for chronological babies and wouldn't fit a larger mouth. I'd like one of these, but modified for a NUK 5 - is there anyone out there that could market this kind of thing?

I'm wondering if I could make my own "Wubbanub", too, with a NUK 5...But I'm unsure how...Any thoughts?

~ moogle

Darkfinn

Jiggawha?

IDK about this... I don't want to feel as if I'm sucking my teddy bear's nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Jiggawha?

IDK about this... I don't want to feel as if I'm sucking my teddy bear's nipple.
    That is a very uncomfortable thought. I don't think something you suck on and something you cuddle should be combined.

I think there kind of cute, I think you if you hade a NuK5 and maybe had it hanging off the loop, Idk

Move the nipple WAY down, and I'll definitely buy it! But seriously, I probably wouldn't buy it, because I like my plushie separate, so I can sleep with it.

All I have to say is....Wubbanub has got to be one of the funniest names for a product that I've ever seen. It's awesome.

All my tests(3 year-finals in one day) ruined my brain today so I couldn't pronounce it until I read it over a few times hehe.
    I looks pretty scary to me. I think I'll just stick with my normal tigger plushie and my Paci (when I manage to get a bigger one).

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    Move the nipple WAY down, and I'll definitely buy it! But seriously, I probably wouldn't buy it, because I like my plushie separate, so I can sleep with it.
    BAD, BAD IMAGES! *tries to force out of head*

It seems like a decent idea, but I'm not interested.

Jiggawha?

Omg I can't get the image out of my head now. So wrong.

Jiggawha?

No worries.

They'll just place the nipple lower on teddy's body.

Oh, wait, no.